Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Hiya, actually I just went out, didn't go out of ketosis, I don't feel hungry I am just in a picky mood....see my next post !

Day 75

I am soooooo bad, I just want to pick, I have had a packet of crisps, a few clusters and a few jellies.

I know it is just boredom !!!!!!!!!

I also have horrendous TOTM...........really really bad, so I will probably get a STS this week then feel rubbish for wasting 7 days - grrrrrrrrrr.

I was fine til 8pm as well !!!!!!!!!

Must do better tomorrow - must not CHEAT ! Aftr so many days of no cheating, then 3 days in a row nibbling - it's not good !

Give me a stern talking too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't give up this journey !!!!!!!!! Have to keep going................

You're almost there Charley!! Come on, there will be other opportunities to nibble, just keep your eyes on that goal! you are an inspiration to a lot of us starting out, and I've done this before so I know how easy it is to slide off little by little, especially when you've lost most of your unwanted weight, but LADY, you're almost at GOAL!! don't you want to know how that feels? don't you want to go on your Disney vacation high on life?? 9LBS!! I know you can do it, so put those crisps away or in the bin, anywhere but your mouth! :whip:

Thanks Enlighten me ! I have been much better today, only nibbled 1 crisp ! Then gave them to kids.

I do want to lose this 9lb....I do want a BMI of 25 for my hols in 26 days.

Then I want to weigh 10.7 ! Thanks for the support - I need it !

Day 76

Much better day today, shakes went down fine, only nibbled one crisp !

My period pain is awful :( Boo Me !!!

Weigh in tomorrow but I am not expecting much, a STS or a 1lb loss.

I need not to feel sad about this as I had a fab night out and I knew that I wouldn't have a big loss this week !

I am just getting back into the zone, 26 days til holidays and I would like to have a BMI of 25 when I go !

I have planned to be sensible, fish, chicken, stay away from too many carbs. I am taking bars with me for during the day.

I know that I will probably SS or 810 when I get home for a while as my ultimate goal is 10.7.

My sister had her 4th Weigh in today and lost almost 7lbs !!! She is 27lbs off in 4 weeks, AMAZING !!!!!!!!!! She started at 15.5 and is now 13.6 so she is feeling and looking great, I am so proud of her !

I am glad I have her to keep me going every day as it is getting harder the closer to goal I get !

This diet does play havoc with my life hahahaha, it's mostly good but sometimes frustration sets in, especially when I have a period and my mind is all over the place !

I am pleased I haven't nibbled as much today and I can hopefully stay on track, only 8 more days of SS and then I can have chicken and tuna, cottage cheese............it will be odd tho ????

I suppose then I will have to call this a maintenance diary, but I may change my goals, I would like to have some boundaries on weight, ie be 10.7 but be able to fluctuate by a half a stone (bearing in mind that a night out can add 3lbs onto me) !!!! So I would like to learn to control my weight, which is probably the hardest part, trying to stay a smaller person. Will I still be a greedy girl ? Who knows.............

Anyways, just checking in and I will post my weigh in tomorrow as always.

Good luck to those starting, maintaining, on the journey, I hope this diary shows the good, the bad and the ugly, but ultimately that if I can do this - SO CAN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are doing so well.... and it is so hard... 1st weigh in for me last night and 12lbs off!.. couldnt believe it!...

You have to keep up the inspiring diary... even in maintenence.. :)

x :)

Day 77

Well, 1lb off, which is quite good for Totm and of course my night out !

Today was horrid !!!!! I took my daughter for a check up at dentist and she had to have a tooth pulled, she was hysterical and I have a major phobia about extraction...she was screaming the place down and I had to tell them to stop, luckily at that moment it came out.

I almost passed out and felt dreadful for hours, of course so did she !

My other baby the cat had his nuts cut today so he is poorly too ! What a day !

Shake for brekkie, bar for lunch, porridge for tea and I added some new pics too !

My CDC has said she wants 3lbs off this week LOL so I can't disappoint - focused and ready for my last week of SS !!

I will probably come back to SS at some point, but for now, I will have this last week, before chicken and cottage cheese will be consumed !

26 days til hols and I would like to be 8lb lighter - wish me luck !

Hi Charlie, good to see you back on the straight and narrow again and well done for a 1lb loss! That's brilliant and you can definitely do the last little bit before your hols. I talked to a friend who did SS earlier this year and she likes to fluctuate by 2lbs only and says that just thinking about how hard it would be to do another SS puts her right off any naughty food and is just not worth it. I SO hope that I'll be like that when I stop SS.

I was a bit disappointed with a 5lb loss at my weigh in (5pm on Monday) and so the next day I got on my scales at home and they said that I'd lost a stone :-o How can there be that much of a difference? Anyway, have decided to just be pleased that am wearing my old jeans and that's enough for me for the moment.

Take care and you must keep posting as it's been great reading about your journey. Hope the TOTM pain goes soon. xxx

Well done on the loss.. :)... i know how you feel with the dentist... big phobia of mine :(

x

Hi Trine, 5lbs is a good loss !! A stone is better scales can be weird ! Just keep going, (haha funny me giving that advice)
The scales are another 2lbs off this morning ???? I am sooooooo gonna have a good loss this eek I am determined !!!

Mary, honestly it was terrifying..............I couldn't ever have a tooth out - they would have to put me to sleep !

So here is to a good SS day for us all, will report back tonight with my usual ponderings ! Weather rubbish today, what to do ?

Day 78

Hello !

Just a quickie as I have muchos to do !

Today has been fine, shake, bar, porridge like yesterday !

Feeling fine and motivated ! Have drank more today, trying to keep it up !!!

Come on pounds - move !!!

8lbs to BMI 25............24 days left to do it !!!! Then Disney here I come !

6 Days left of SS !!!!

Then 810 ! Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep me going ladies !

Hope everyone had a brill SS day ! I am off to iron and watch Marley and Me (I have heard I will cry) ! I am a sucker for a sad film !

Toodlepip !

Charley you are doing brilliantly!! Only 8 teeny weeny little lbs to go before you're officially a slim and super-model-like Charley! You'll look fab on your hols and Disney won't know what's hit it :)

Tx

Keep going! your doing brill this week so far!...

Back to SS 100% for me next week... this SS+ is alright... but there is far to much temptation... think its going to have to be 100% or nothing...yikes! :( will see on Tuesday weigh day...

:) x

Well done charley you really have done so well so keep up the good work,how much did you cry at marley and me? My hubby cried more than what I did bless him.
I have my 3rd WI on mon so wish me luck!!

Natalie xx

Trinw, thanks I peeked on scales and 2lbs down already, I can feel a good week this week ! YIPPEEE - I am keeping motivated !

Mary, I think I understand, when you can have food how do you stop having too much ???

Thanks Slim, yes I cried, I am not even a dog lover, it was the whole sentiment of the film that god me hahaha !

Hi charley

Ihave just been looking at your photo's an omg you really have had a journey and a half havent you.
I let my CDC take 2 pics of me at end of week 1 and will allow her to take repics every 4 weeks,not brave enough for any more but after seeing your album I am now thinking it may be a good idea to take more as is def more inspirational.
You really have done amazing on this diet so you go and get to goal and maintain honey,you def deserve it as you look amazing,well done!

Natalie xx

How many posts do i need to see albums?.. :(

x

Thanks Slim wannabee ! Taking photos has really been so beneficial for me. The night I started and took the 1st I was horrified !!!! I was so upset to see the flb, but do you know, looking at them each week makes me see the girl I DON'T want to be any longer.

It is strange as I started CD before I got married and only lasted 1 day !!!!!!!!!!!! I was 17 stone....I went to WW and got to 12.10 to get married, I could have been so much slimmer, although I think I did look nice on my wedding day.

Now I am.....unofficially 11.7 today and I just think, where did 79 days go !!! They have flown by !!!!!!!!!

Time for today's diary !

Back