Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Hi Charley - just been reading ur diary - its inspirational. I am only on day 3 of SS and was finding it hard to imagine sticking it out but reading ur sucess is so encouraging.

Well Done
NickiT xx

Hi Charley, I'm so excited for you at having real food! Chicken and cottage cheese - wow can only imagine :) I think my journey is going to be slow and steady as had weigh in today and had lost 2lb. Felt a bit disappointed but then thought that 2lb is better than none! I have lost 1.5 inches from my waist since last week though so that's good news.

I love the tetra paks! How can you not like the choc one? I've only had 2 and guess that I was just so glad to have something other than shakes, soups and porridge that it was a taste bud sensation :)

Keep it up Charley and great news about the size 12! Well done you - definitely have to treat yourself to some gorgeous new winter clothes!

Tx

Trine, I only lost 1lb last week and 5 this week, so keep going for a good loss next time !

I have never had a choccy tetra, I had the banana and strawberry and hated them ! Perhaps I will try !

Day 85 - 1st Day of 810

Well I lost 5lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have now lost 50lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I Got To Eat Today !

I had a chicken breast, only weighed 125g so I added some cottage cheese and cucumber.

Bliss ! It was lovely to sit and eat lunch at work !

Problem is, I am having my shake now for tea and I wonder if I can manage anything else ?????

I am quite happy to have this and then water?

I know I need the vitamins tho - I may post later about this, see how I feel !

Anyways went to get something to wear for work as I coulcn't possibly wear these trousers again (MC Hammer anyone) !!!!!

So I bought a SIZE 12 skirt and trousers, altho I may have managed a 10 skirt but they didn't have any !

They are just Asda £5 each but will keep me going til I have a mad splurge next week !

So a good day, strange but good ! Hoping in the next 2 weigh in's I can get rid of that 3lb to goal of 11.1 (BMI 25) and then after hols see if I can achieve 10.7.

For now tho I am over the moon at 50lbs in 12 weeks and never thought I could ever stick to this diet, never mind lose that much weight !

My head hasn't caught up yet of course, I still feel very fat, but I know actually I am not !

Measurements

Waist was 37 - Now 30
Thighs were 28 Now 22.5 ! (each) !!!
Bust Was 43 - Now 38 !
Hips Were 45 - Now 40 !
Arms Were 15 Now 13.5 (not much but something)

So That's 31 inches lost !!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I am so happy, I feel like the old me !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to ramble, I can't help it ! This diet totally changes your life !!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am going to go and cook something for tomorrow, think I will have chicken again and maybe a lil broccoli !!! MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hope everyone having a great day - stick with it - I promise you will get there (and I never thought I would ever say that)............................xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Charlie and i hope you enjoy being you now,i've no doubt you were always you underneath it all but i also know how it feels to be uncomfortable in you own skin (as I feel now).
Make sure you work on letting the weight loss catch up with your head though as thats just as important as maintaining when at goal.
Have watched my sister over the years yo-yo by doing every diet under the sun. This includes have liposuction,£3,500 down the drain as she put it all back on within weeks cause she has never concentrated on changing the way she thinks/perceives herself.

Watching her for me really has been a learning curve never to make the same mistake!

You look amazing hon and make sure you tell yourself that every single day xx

Thanks Slim, just you wait, you will get there I promise ! I had 53lbs to lose and I am nearly there, you keep me going !!!!!!!!!!!

Day 86

Ok I confess I couldn't manage another shake or anything last night so I had 2 shakes and a meal.

Same thing today, bar for brekkie, chicken breast, mushrooms and red cabbage for lunch and I haven't got home til 8pm so having a shake.......only 3 again - oh dear!

I don't really know what to do !

I can't force myself to eat as I had my lunch today and felt very full and I really didn't want to eat a bar afterwards.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

Anyways I have had a stressful day at work, hubby in Manchester for the day, worked til 6pm, picked up DD2, went to cubs to pick up DD1, popped to a friends to give a birthday card and so as hubby not here to pick up DD1 it meant I had the little one out til 8pm (her bedtime is 7.30pm) Sheesh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now have to polish shoes, get uniforms ready, make pcked lunches, sort washing.................will be lucky to be in bed by 11pm !

AND I didn't get my day off this week as I had so much work on - I am exhausted !!!!!!

On another note I have some pennies I have been saving to buy a new wardrobe !!!!!!!!!

Well I have about £300 which I am hoping will get me some things to be going on with, jeans, trousers, tops, cardys etc !!!!

Can't wait to shop on Saturday !!!!!

So, with that ladies I will bid you goodnight and say keep going, wherever you are in your journey, we can all do this ith the support of each other !

Nite Nite xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your doing so well Charley... :) not long now until hols!... my friend Ruth plays Sleeping Beauty at Disneyland Paris!... she loves it! :)

Officially back i my size 16 skinny jeans today at work!... very happy with that... praying for a drop into the 14's at next WI on tuesday!..

x

woo hoo mary well done on the skinny jeans ! I can't wear them as I have HUGE thighs !

wow your friend is sleeping beauty !!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how fab is that, I will say hello If I see her !

Day 87

Soo busy at work today !

I had porridge for brekkie, and for lunch chicken and cottage cheese.

We went shopping after work and by this time it was 7.45pm and I had last eaten at 12 so needed something.

I bought a chicken leg from the counter, I only ate a little bit, just so I had something in my tum, feel guilty tho!

Had a shake just now, so altho I missed another CD pack, I did have a little extra chicken - BAD ME !

I did have to buy a 12 dress in Tesco tho - yippeee, I love it ! I got 2 jumpers too also in a 12 !!!

I am off for a shopping trip again tomorrow to get some things for holidays (17 days to go) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited and so pleased I am managing to eat, altho not much as I get stuffed !

Anyways gotta go try my dress on again, will post pic later see what you think.

Hope everyone having a great Friday night............I can smell hubby's chinese cooking in the oven, lovely but I don't want any, stuffed after my shake !

Nite Nite !

Day 88

I still can't have more than 2 packs and a meal, but have been a little naughty today as I have horredous cramp yet again...............CD plays havoc with my cycle !

I had a lovely dinner of cod, spinach, a little cottage cheese and red cabbge, really enjoyed it..........I didn't need 8 squares of choccy and a packet of skips tonight tho :(

I feel bad, but still seeing as I haven't had that extra 200 calories for 4 days......................excuses I know !

Bought some new jeans today in Next size 14, can't manage a 12 yet basically because of my thighs !!! But I am sure an Asda 12 would fit.

Also 2 tops from Disney store for hols (got a 14 cos I am not keep on tight tees) !!!

Also a cardigan and waterproof jacket in a 12 from Primark.

Well I am off to bed as the pain is horrid ! Going from 2 periods a year to one every few weeks is taking it's toll!

Hope everyone having a good Saturday nite xxxxxxxxxxx

Day 89

Time for a moan !

Period here again and is horrendous, also constipated so just took 2 senokot so I can have a clear out in the morning (tmi I know) !!!

Shake for breakfast, then had chicken and cottage cheese for lunch, followed by another shake at tea time.

Not much water down today...........need to rectify this !

Just feeling bloated and bleugh !!!!!!! So need a moan hahaha !

Back to work tomorrow, so have been ironing, been shopping today and got some nice jumpers and tops in a 12, but I went for 14 cardigans as I like them looser.

14 days til holidays !!! WOO HOO !

But a bit scared as I am struggling on 810, altho to be honest it's hardly 810 as I am missing a shake...........bleugh !

Really feel tired, miserable and just bloaty !!!

Hope everyone having a better day than me !

Hi Charley, am so pleased that you've been out and got some new size 12 clothes - am v jealous!!! I don't know what it's like on 810 but it will probably take your body some time to get used to. Hang in there as I'm sure you'll take it in your stride and at least you're getting to eat some nice food (I'm SO sick of all the flavours!)

I am also constipated - seems like I've been that way for ages, even with Senokot. It makes me feel so bloated too. My family keep telling me that they know a surgeon who has had to do loads of work on women who've been on these kind of diets and he's had to sort their colons out - makes me worried especially when I know that I can't go to the loo naturally.

Anyway, I'm not doing a very good job of cheering you up, am I?!! But hope you have a great day at work tomorrow and you've got your hols to look forward to - yay!.

Tx

charley, what an inspiration you are!!!
i have just read your diary from day 1 until tonights post and you have done fab:D
im due to start tomorrow after messing about the past few weeks and your diary has been just what i needed to motivate me a huge THANK YOU from me,

Hi trine, oh goodness, senokot doesn't work for you ? I have an explosion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone and their dog has a story about VLCD, usually people who have never had a weight problem, you could just as easily need an op being overweight !!!

Hi JosieJo ! Welcome to my ramblings, sometimes up sometimes down !!! Glad to see you here and good luck - you can do it girl !!!!!!!!

Day 90

Wow, 90 days !!!!!!!!!!

90 days of a CD life !

Well today after the senokot.............ah lovely and cleared out, the period pain has got a bit easier to manage and a good day at work.

I still can't manage 3 packs plus a meal, but my meals have been a little larger.

Bought some monkfish for lunch for the next few days, again having ith pickled red cabbage and a lil cottage cheese as otherwise it's too dry.

I just wonder if I can get anything off this week, I had hoped for 3lbs so I was at goal but think it's unlikely !

Anyways I suppose I have to get used to the fact that I am close to goal and I should think that after my hols I may SS to get that last half a stone outta there !

So porridge for brekkie, lunch was chicken (ok confess fridge raiders but they are 100% chicken with flavouring, I didn't have time to cook a chicken breast) and cottage cheese - for a change !

And then a shake for tea, struggling with the water again - oh dear !

Need to get plenty down me these next couple of days ! Busy glugging now !

Our holiday tickets arrived today so very excited !!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have most things organised ! Let's hope the weather is good and the kids have a brill time - and us of course!

Hope everyone having a good day today, I am feeling much better than yesterday but still struggling with the eating business. I mean I know I have to eat but I am afraid if I eat too much the weight will just all come back on - boo!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs xxxxxxxxx

Hi Charley,

I've read your whole diary, you are inspirational! :)

I've been doing the diet for 4 weeks and have lost 18lb. Isn't it just great?! :)

Love,

Clare x x x

Day 91

owwwwweeeeeeeee I am in pain !
The senokot seemed to have given me stomach cramps and diahorrea..........I feel dreadful !

So quick update today.

I had porridge for breakfast and monkfish for lunch which was ok...not that great really, prefer cheap tuna !

Tea was a shake, but I had an inch of wispa and a square of galaxy ! Oooops !

Naughty me (smacking myself) !

Adding a new pic from this morning size 12 top and trousers from tesco/asda.

I get weighed tomorrow.duh duh dhuh....not that hopeful for much, 1 or 2 lb would do !!!!

12 days til hols woo hoo!

Hope everyone had a super day I am off to visit the loo again !

Day 92

Well I was in agony all night with diahorrea and crippling stomach pains ! It was so bad I was in bed all day.

Didn't manage to eat much, and due to the fact I couldn't face cooking I had a mcdonalds for my supper.

I had a teeny oriental wrap a few chips and a vanilla milkshake.

Not to reward myself, it was just I couldn't face anything else, I didn't go mad, and it was a bit naughty as I am on 1000.............oh sorry did I mention I lost 4lbs and reached goal ????

I am now 11 stone and feeling good, I had the Mcd's as a one off as I was poorly and it was a good option, the chicken and veg, I got a few carbs from the chips and the milkshake for my milk allowance........who am I kidding !!

Still life is like this and there are times where I can have odd things like this, I of course won't make a habit of it.

So I am having a early night, still in a bit of pain but the toilet problems have sorted themselves out, looking forward to lots of sleep tonight !

I posted a long post about being at goal in the main forum if anyone wants to peek.

Thanks Ladies you have kept me going and I will still be posting everyday !

Keep Going !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back