Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Well done Charley... so glad you reached your goal.... you have done so well.... im really looking forward to being in your shoes in a few months time :) xxx

Day 93 and 94

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!

I am still here :)

I have had a rough couple of days, the bowels are stil not right and I have stomach pains still, after 5 days..............that monkfish really put me right off my plan !

I had a sandwich 2 days ago and find myself 2lbs heavier now which is disappointing.

Have decided to SS for a few days until I feel better, things seems to be very odd in body right now, probably due to the food poisioning and also introducing food.

Carbs really don't work in my body I have found, I always said pre CD that bread, or pasta etc can put lbs on me and I was right.

Plus I feel better SSing at the moment until all settles down.

Just had my morning shake and I am going to glug water all day to try and get my bowels working properly again and hopefully this nasty bug is on it's way out !!!

My advice - don't eat monkfish !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a nice lie in today til 10am (woo hoo) and I am planning to do my housework and ironing today, followed by starting to pack my suitcase !!!!!

8 days til Mickey Mouse and I am sooo excited !!! I am at work all week so need to get organised as e go next Sunday.

I am off to a party tonight for a friends 30th but decided not to drink or eat buffet, as I really need to get myself 100% feeling better - no junk or anything to help settle my tummy !

Hope everyone having a great morning, the sun is shining here in Whitburn, Great North Run tomorrow which ends near me, and my street is an ambulance route so I will be stuck in tomorrow, never mind I have lots to keep me busy !!!!!!!

Will post later tonight with update on party, still undecided on the outfit but will take a pic see what you think !
xxxxxxxxxxxx

charley i just have to say how much i love your diary... i am planning on starting CD in next few weeks... was thinking i would wait to read yr journal step by step as im on the same level of days but i just read the whole thing couldnt resist it! congrats on getting to goal and have a great time in disney!!!!
jaynexxx:party0038:

Hi Jlm !
Welcome :)
Oh gosh, I am sure I bored you with my twitterings !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's funny when I look back now to see how I felt day by day !!!
Good Luck on your journey and let me know if you start a diary so I can come and read too!!!!!!!!!!

Day 95

I think it's day 95 LOL!

Ok well I did well with my shake this morning but succumbed to a spring roll and a little bit of noddles for lunch !

Tonight I went to my friend's 30th and had a fab time ! My dress (size 14 from Matalan) was a bit too big but as it has a belt it was ok - I can never fill the bust area !

I did have 3 drinks (oops) some curry and rice and a little buffet - no where near what I would have previously eaten tho - and really need to SS from tomorrow in order to get back to 11 stone by wednesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Food just STICKS on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it is important for me to try and keep my weight at 11 stone and then after Disney, reduce my goal to 10.7 in order to have some leeway and hover between the 2, at present I don't have that luxury but I was always aware that after holiday I would need to buckle down !

So I had a nice night, danced a lot, and love the pictures.....it's amazing how nice it is to actually like photographs of myself !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is having a good evening, I am pretty tired so I am going to have a quick look at the forum and reply to posts before getting myself to beddy byes !

Just a quick note, on my goal post (haha) quite a few people have said they have visited here and read my diary - if you have and have your own I would love to come and read too, so please post a link !

Love and Huggies xxxxxxxxxxx

Day 95

Oh I am making a right hash of this !!!!!

I had my shake but then for lunch I had some cottage cheese.....which was fine until I had 3 packets of crisps today a bag of mini hobnobs and then half a pizza..........................I am so ashamed :(

I don't know what is wrong with me, I am going to have a gain this week and it's all because I am stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not even overly hungry............I really have no chance of getting to 7lbs below goal with this attitude and I could really do with a kick up the backside to help me keep going.

Weigh In Wednesday and I won't even be able to manage a STS, the scales are showing quite a few pounds more and I am so frustrated - me + eating just doesn't work.............not even if I have a tin of tuna I STILL put weight on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help...................................

Charley noooo now STOP! hun It's day 95 you cant spoil your hard work.! I wouldnt say it's because your stupid at all.!! You really need to make wiser choices hun.!!

It's Your on hoilday in a couple of days start telling yourself 10.7 10.7 10.7 and you will do it.xxx

Thanks Shanny, I am resisting making cheese on toast by coming on here !

I must SS all week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am going to change my weigh in, firstly, I am going to move it to Friday.....then when I leave on Sunday I get back on the Thurs, so I won't miss a weigh in and can get weighed friday am....thus meaning I can't continue to eat and eat..............

OK FOCUSED AND MOTIVATED BRING ON FRIDAY I HAVE 4 DAYS SS TO DROP A FEW POUNDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my porridge ready for tomorrow and I am going to fill myself up with water......................7 days til hols and I want to be back at 11 stone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on charley loveie you can do,just stay focused and keep re reading your diary which is what keeps most other people on track.
Goodluck for next weigh in.

You can do it!... just think of the holiday snaps... and in the future looking back at them!... you need to keep going... and you need to start planning how you are going to eat properly after this is all over... maybe you should look into the low gi for life way of eating... get a couple of books and give them a read on your hols.. :) it makes so much sense.. and means you feel fuller for longer by choosing foods that are low gi. It really is worth a look at especially if eating "normally" scares the bejesus out of you....

I have failed once before with Cambridge by stupidly thinking that if i ate all the crap that made me fat in the first place i wouldn't put it all back on!..... i thought i was immune and that i would easily just lose it again!..

You are so happy at the moment... keep with it.. and make the plans for your fabulous new life being a skinny minny.. :)

xxx

dont give up charley....you are amazing. im know your hol is looming and I can only speak from my own experience that when I think i have something coming up when i will want/need to eat lots of food (and i have not even started CD yet) i start to lose it before thinking 'what the heck' etc. and then for a few days (or weeks...!) after. that is unfortunately how i end up big! but you have proved to yrself through the last 96 days that you are in control and you can do it!!

be happy!
jx

OK, firsty thank you for the replies, you guys keep me focused !!!!!!!!
I know I need to lead by example and I am feeling better today and hence why I am about to do diary of day 96/97, oh before I forget - well done Shanny on reaching goal !

Day 96/97

I didn't post yesterday and In a moment you will read why !

Hubby took me for a meal for our anniversary (which is Thursday but we had it early) !

We had a starter to share and I had:

6 Prawns in Batter
A Chicken Wing
2 Mushrooms in Batter
A Bowl of Salad - well I say salad it was pasta and blue cheese dip and coleslaw !
A Bun !

Mains I had chicken topped with ham in BBQ sauce - 5 new potatoes in BUTTER !

God it was lovely !

No dessert, I couldn't actually MOVE !

So this morning I got on scales and it was horrid, really upset down.

Today - SS ! Porridge for breakfast, and lunch and a shake for tea, not managed too much water, but working on it !

Hubby has put the scales away until Saturday morning, on Sat pm we are having a thai meal with his mum and dad and I am not going to 'go mad'.

Sunday - Disneyland Paris !

I am feeling better, but am very much aware that I want to get to 10.7 and then maintain my weight between 10.7 and 11, keeping my BMI in the normal range.

No more fannying about - I MEAN BUSINESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is fine and a huge thank you for the support and messages, I can't do this without YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Charley, you are doing so well - I know you have your sights set on your end goal so don't feel too bad about your anniversary dinner. Just use it as further motivation to get to your goal. Think that ClareyMary gave some really good advice about thinking about how you will eat for the future while you're on hols. Anyway, just wanted to say keep going and can't wait to hear about your holidays - I'm going away in a month and I want to know how tempting it is!!

Tx

Hi Trine, well I am not daft, I know for a fact I will eat and I will enjoy it (after all e have bought premium vouchers worth £120 euro per night between 4 of us) had I of known I was going to CD I wouldn't have !

But I am going to try and choose sensibly and not go mad!

Day 98

It's odd having no scales to jump on in a morning - My Hubby has hidden them !!!!!!!!

SS going well, feeling grotty tonight, but I have had my tattoo covered today - was a horrid star but now a Tigerlily, I love it. If I could turn back time I would not have had a tattoo but at least now it looks pretty !!!!

So, going to watch Masterchef with hubby (it's the last celebrity one but we are watching on demand - shame I know who won but I am loving it) !!!

So not much to report really, I am being a good girl, it's my wedding anniversary tomorrow and we have already had our meal out, but having a chinese with hubby's family on saturday night before we go away !!!

4 Days !

Hope everyone having a great day xxxxxxxxxx

Back