Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Charley24's SW Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by charley24, 6 September 2010 Social URL.

1. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello :) I am new, previously lost 4 and a half stone on Cambridge between June and Sept 2009. Tail between legs after many restarts but I just don't seem to have learnt anything and am almost back to what I was.

Joining Class on Thursday but have started today, guessing my weight at around 14.8 (too scared to pop on scales)

Thought I would do a diary to help me plan and see what I am eating ! Haven't done SW for many many years so I am doing red/green days, I may do extra easy but not sure what it's all about yet so will do as I know until weigh in !

Monday (red)
    B - Kiwi Fruit and Nectarine with Mullerlight Yogurt

L - SW Quiche Made with Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Ham, Tomato, Spring Onion and Mushroom with 142g Baked Beans (HEXB) and Topped with Half a HEXA in cheese - used 42g of low fat cheese over quiche which has made 4 portions !

D - Diet Cola Chicken with Baby Sweetcorn, Green Beans and 198g New Boiled Potatoes (HEXB)
    * 2 Syns for Tomato Sauce
    * 1 Syn for Half a Teaspoon of Low Fat Margarine

SW Blueberry Muffin from This Months Mag - UGH !!!!! 3.5 Syns (not sure if I made incorrectly but rather unpleasant) !!!!

Half A HEXA with Milk in Tea and 4 Sugars (in 4 cups) 4 Syns

10.5 syns for the day

I hope this is right as I say it's been oh maybe 15 years since I did SW !!!!

I can't bear pretend sugar in my tea !

Anyways hope to get to know people better and hopefully this diet will work for me and I can actually learn how to eat better rather than try to eliminate food and then eat my way back to what I was :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Heelllllllllloooooooooooooo sweetie pie, good luck with SW chick.x

4. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Shanny, you found me !!!!!!!
    I am hiding in embarrasment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AGHHHHHHHHHH !

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Bless ya charley nothing to be ashamed of at all! You are starting/ working towards your goal now.
    Big huggies sweetie, one step at a time. Good luck xxx

6. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Day 2 (red)

B- 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)
    Options Hot Choc - 2.5 syns

S - Nectarine and Banana

L - SW Quiche and Beans (HEXB)
    Mullerlight Yogurt

D - Smoked Basa with Spinach and Mushrooms (in fry light) with cheese sauce made with a little milk from my HEXA and 5 Laughing Cow Triangles (HEXA)

Tea with Milk (rest of HEXA)
    4 Sugar - 4 syns
    Kit Kat - 5.5 syns
    Hot Cho as above 2.5 syns

Total Syns 12

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.