Charley24's SW Diary

charley24

Silver Member
Hello :) I am new, previously lost 4 and a half stone on Cambridge between June and Sept 2009. Tail between legs after many restarts but I just don't seem to have learnt anything and am almost back to what I was.

Joining Class on Thursday but have started today, guessing my weight at around 14.8 (too scared to pop on scales)

Thought I would do a diary to help me plan and see what I am eating ! Haven't done SW for many many years so I am doing red/green days, I may do extra easy but not sure what it's all about yet so will do as I know until weigh in !

Monday (red)
B - Kiwi Fruit and Nectarine with Mullerlight Yogurt

L - SW Quiche Made with Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Ham, Tomato, Spring Onion and Mushroom with 142g Baked Beans (HEXB) and Topped with Half a HEXA in cheese - used 42g of low fat cheese over quiche which has made 4 portions !

D - Diet Cola Chicken with Baby Sweetcorn, Green Beans and 198g New Boiled Potatoes (HEXB)
* 2 Syns for Tomato Sauce
* 1 Syn for Half a Teaspoon of Low Fat Margarine

SW Blueberry Muffin from This Months Mag - UGH !!!!! 3.5 Syns (not sure if I made incorrectly but rather unpleasant) !!!!

Half A HEXA with Milk in Tea and 4 Sugars (in 4 cups) 4 Syns

10.5 syns for the day

I hope this is right as I say it's been oh maybe 15 years since I did SW !!!!

I can't bear pretend sugar in my tea !

Anyways hope to get to know people better and hopefully this diet will work for me and I can actually learn how to eat better rather than try to eliminate food and then eat my way back to what I was :(

Bless ya charley nothing to be ashamed of at all! You are starting/ working towards your goal now.
Big huggies sweetie, one step at a time. Good luck xxx

Day 2 (red)

B- 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)
Options Hot Choc - 2.5 syns

S - Nectarine and Banana

L - SW Quiche and Beans (HEXB)
Mullerlight Yogurt

D - Smoked Basa with Spinach and Mushrooms (in fry light) with cheese sauce made with a little milk from my HEXA and 5 Laughing Cow Triangles (HEXA)

Tea with Milk (rest of HEXA)
4 Sugar - 4 syns
Kit Kat - 5.5 syns
Hot Cho as above 2.5 syns

Total Syns 12

Back