4. Wearing my glasses again, ripped contact lenses :(
5. Walks with PennyMonster
6. Queen tribute band with the work girls
7. Homemade vanilla cheesecake

Attachments

• image-329914117.jpg
    image-329914117.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 58
Yummy the cheesecake looks scrummy....can I have recipe please. Also do you know you can have 60g og wholesale bread now...fiddling yourself out of 3g!!! X

kim63 said:
Yummy the cheesecake looks scrummy....can I have recipe please. Also do you know you can have 60g og wholesale bread now...fiddling yourself out of 3g!!! X

To be honest I think the roll was 60g anyway hehe :) how do you find out these things?! X

kim63 said:
Loving your weekly photos & Penny is gorgeous x

She is rather soggy in that picture - she finds all the puddles! X

Haha Charlie's the same she would find a puddle in a drought!
I find all the info on here as I have the old books as well! X

Cheesecake looks lovely! :)x

Sunday 29th April

HEA: skimmed milk, cheese
HEB: Wholemeal roll

Bacon, egg and diet coke sauce on Wholemeal roll
Banana

Apple
2 mikado (1)

Roast beef, Actifry roast potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, 4 tbsp cauliflower cheese (2) and 4tbsp gravy (1)

Vanilla cheesecake (3) with 12.5g squirty cream (1)

2 Small rose wine spritzer (9)

Pudding overdose! Oops!

30 min run - 5.55km
5km in 26:40

You seem to be improving on your speed Charlie - well done very impressive!
Are you maintaining this week? X

kim63 said:
You seem to be improving on your speed Charlie - well done very impressive!
Are you maintaining this week? X

Thanks :) wasn't even planning on going for a run but super glad I did! I did 1 min intervals at 10, 11, 12 and 13 kph and then back down to 10 again, repeating 3/4 times I think. Gonna mix in some incline intervals next time so time won't be as impressive :p

How is your jogging going? Hope you've had a fabby weekend?

Had a little naughty again tonight at my gran's birthday dinner, will be sticking to 10 syns a day for this week to limit the damage. So yeah, will be maintaining in a sense! Hope you've had a good weekend? X

Impressive! Don't forget hills are your friend! Very good for toning the butt!
Haven't run since Friday as been busy & the weather is off putting ....your lucky with a treadmill!
You are so disciplined with your food & so focused, very admirable x

kim63 said:
Impressive! Don't forget hills are your friend! Very good for toning the butt!
Haven't run since Friday as been busy & the weather is off putting ....your lucky with a treadmill!
You are so disciplined with your food & so focused, very admirable x

I did an uphill power walk on Friday and it was such hard work - will definitely be factoring them in!

I enjoy eating healthily and am really motivated to keep the figure that I have worked hard to achieve :) I do think however, that I need to work on being more flexible sometimes - at the pub for instance or eating out. I'm working on it :) Just so scared of getting back into old habits and putting weight back on. It didn't take me very long to put on the weight in the first place!

Any delicious meals on the menu this week? X

I know where your coming from Charlie as its too easy to get into bad habits again. But if you keep a check on your weight weekly & if you've put on just cut back the following week & have a strict SW week. You've been doing it for a while now so I'm sure SW is just part of your life, just don't get too obsessional like a poor lady on here who's got problems now.
Sticking to green still & I'm going to post my plan everyday to see what you all think, as it may help to see if I'm going wrong anywhere. I know its the naughty weekends we have that keeps me maintaining but they're stopping from now on as need to shift this last stone by July!
Hill work is so good for you so keep it up. Do you not feel you should be eating more with the exercise as you can't afford to lose anymore weight really x

kim63 said:
I know where your coming from Charlie as its too easy to get into bad habits again. But if you keep a check on your weight weekly & if you've put on just cut back the following week & have a strict SW week. You've been doing it for a while now so I'm sure SW is just part of your life, just don't get too obsessional like a poor lady on here who's got problems now.
Sticking to green still & I'm going to post my plan everyday to see what you all think, as it may help to see if I'm going wrong anywhere. I know its the naughty weekends we have that keeps me maintaining but they're stopping from now on as need to shift this last stone by July!
Hill work is so good for you so keep it up. Do you not feel you should be eating more with the exercise as you can't afford to lose anymore weight really x

Grr, I posted a reply last night but apparently it didn't work! Slimming world is like second nature to me now and I'm happy with that because it allows me to eat healthily which I love. I just need to let go every once in a while and go out for a pizza or have a few drinks at the pub!

Will have a look through your food diary, I'm sure there are lots of scrummy meals on there! If you stick to plan I have every faith that you will have no trouble in shifting that last stone :) especially now that you are more active! Is it wednesday that you have your results from consultant?

Uphill definitely felt like a workout! I've increased my carb intake - before I would just have a salad for lunch but now I make sure I include pasta/couscous/rice/noodles etc otherwise I just get so hungry before the end of work! X

Im sure you will 'let go' a bit, but there's no point eating out for the sake of it, but when there's a special occasion when you fancy going out, Im sure the odd pizza & drink will do you know harm. You have the principles of SW ingrained in your brain now & Im sure after a meal/drink out you will get straight back to the plan.
I know I can lose this last stone, but looking back thru my stats Im all over the place, so as I said last night I have to be truely commited to it now to lose this last stone! Its not so much the wine, but the eating too much of the wrong thing the next day as Im a bit hungover! Yep, results on Wednesday & we will be so relieved whatever the outcome as its worse not knowing I think!
You will definetly need more carbs with your running, as not only will get hungrier, but you wont preform as well on the treadmill! x

Monday 30th April

HEXA: skimmed milk, Parmesan
HEXB: 35g porridge

Porridge with summer fruits ad banana

Bourbon cream (3.5)
Alpen light (3)

Chicken noodle soup
Mullerlight
Apple

Fruit salad with FFgreek yogurt

Bacon and tomato pasta with Parmesan cheese

Cheesecake (3) and 12.5g LF Squirty cream (1)

Mikado (0.5)

Total: 11

If you get a spare moment Charlie could you post the cheesecake recipe for me or let me know where you got it from. Thanks chick x

kim63 said:
If you get a spare moment Charlie could you post the cheesecake recipe for me or let me know where you got it from. Thanks chick x

Of course lovely, here's the link!

http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/baked-vanilla-cheesecake

Only for some reason is says strawberry yogurt instead of vanilla. I used the Mullerlight vanilla with Choc bits in :) and digestives instead of whatever she used. I used 8 and it made 10 generous slices at 3 syns each!

Was absolutely delicious, my family adored it and I'm taking some into work for my colleagues to try! Let me know if you like it! X

Thanks chick just had a look....what ff cream cheese did you use & how much sweetner is half a cup? X

kim63 said:
Thanks chick just had a look....what ff cream cheese did you use & how much sweetner is half a cup? X

I used quark from asda, and not sure about the sweetener as I has a cup measurer. If I remember this morning I'll weigh it out for you! X

charliemm said:
I used quark from asda, and not sure about the sweetener as I has a cup measurer. If I remember this morning I'll weigh it out for you! X

Just used my converter and 1 cup is the same as 16 tbsp hun xx

Back