Charlie's Slimming world diary

Im really enjoying it TBH - have never really been a fan of diets before but this came with recommendations - I am loving cooking and the fact that I dont have to go to bed hungry! Ha! I have a big summer so really determined to get to goal but cracking the 11st barrier is proving hard! I am trying to exercise more and feel really good when I do!

I know tell me about it I just want to get under the 11 mark I think that will give me a huge push to get to goal! So hard to get rid of the last stone or so! I am aiming to have abs by september (well abs that you can see!)

I know what you mean re the last stone or so! Whoop whoop abs! :)

I know I want them so bad! I am sure I have never seen mine before .... Unless on an x ray lol

Good luck for WI! U r so determined with exercise it's great it makes me push on to do more! Have done 6 times a week as week last couple of weeks as with 9lbs to go its getting tougher, feels like the last bit of the hill at spin when you know u must b finishing soon but pedalling is getting so heavy! Xx

I am determined to exercise more now!! Abs have never been an option but now you mention it!! Ha! Ibiza in July is my first goal x

Good luck - I put on a lb absolutely gutted :(((((

Oh no! Maybe this is muscle? I am dreading the week I am really good and put on but I bet you have a decent loss next week Hun! Keep going x

Yeah fingers crossed I'm gonna throw in a few red days I think :( oh well I'll keep going. Good luck for yours xxx

I only do red and green, haven't got my head around EE it sounds too good to be true x

Boo for the gain :( Do you take measurements? Are your clothes feeling looser cos weight isn't always everything!

I should of taken them but I didn't :( my clothes feel no different.

Red day
Breakfast
2 eggs bacon and grilled tomatoes

Lunch
Prawn stir fry with noodles 8.5 syns

Dinner
Chicken, 1/2 pitta, salad 3.5 syns

Snacks fruit

total 12 syns

Last edited:
Start taking measurements now it's not too late :) On my diary, each week after WI I take measurements and record them as well. Sometimes I have STS or gain but measurements go down.

I will start from tomorrow morning and start doing measurements. I know what you are saying but you cant help feeling deflated none the less!

I know, it sucks after you've worked so hard. You want to be rewarded with loss, not gain! Hey ho. Keep going tho cos you're doing really well and in the long run you'll see good results :)

ha ha ha ha ha yeah I did well you would of hope so anyway!

Breakfast
2 poached eggs 2 grilled tomatoes

lunch
prawn salad
banana and fruit

dinner
chilli with no rice and salad

spinning
syns - 0

Happy Friday :)

Back