Charls Pregnancy photograhic EE Diary and beyond!

charleybabes said:
hope you like it, can be a bit of a trial and error when first making it!!

Does it really take 20 mins to cook?? I I'm sure that's what it said on the packet. I must admit I like quick breakfasts, especially in the week when I'm in work for 8am x

I've just realised you're from Cheshire??? Me too!! Whereabouts???? And how's hubby getting on with the healthy eating??? My OH is doing his best too, he's giving up smoking at the mo with the help of an electronic cigarette and doesn't want to pile the pounds on

Sunday 13th January

healthy A- 350 ml skimmed milk
healthy A-

Healthy B- 2 pieces of wholemeal bread
Healthy B -

breakfast/lunch - lets call it brunch!

3 ww sausages 1.5 syns
bacon, cubed potatos, 2 portabello mushrooms,- free
2 slices of wholemeal bread (hxb)

apple - free

Dinner

Beef Curry and Rice

Cubed beef, ginger,onions,tinned tomatoes, passata, ground coriander, tumeric, curry powder, green beans, carrots, onions- free
basmati rice - free
WW Naan Bread - 5 syns

treaty time

options hot choc- 2 syns
25g low fat squirty cream - 2 syns
special k chocolate biscuits 2 pack - 5 syns

2 alpen lights - hxb

syns for the day - 15.5

Last edited:
Does it really take 20 mins to cook?? I I'm sure that's what it said on the packet. I must admit I like quick breakfasts, especially in the week when I'm in work for 8am x

yeah it takes about 20 mins all in all, put it in the pan with not to much water, let it boil up and then simmer on a real low heat until all the water has soaked in, then i add a splash of milk over it and let that bubble up and so it goes more creamier looking, then i add about a tablespoon of muller lite to it to give it some flavour!!!

yeah the hubs is doing well he has lost four lbs this week and has been to the gym 3 times, he seems pretty motivated we'll see how long it lasts!!
just got to keep up the nice meals so that he doesnt get bored!!
your hubs is doing well giving up smoking at the same time as losing weight, hope he gets on ok

im from near to warrington were abouts you

charleybabes said:
yeah it takes about 20 mins all in all, put it in the pan with not to much water, let it boil up and then simmer on a real low heat until all the water has soaked in, then i add a splash of milk over it and let that bubble up and so it goes more creamier looking, then i add about a tablespoon of muller lite to it to give it some flavour!!!

yeah the hubs is doing well he has lost four lbs this week and has been to the gym 3 times, he seems pretty motivated we'll see how long it lasts!!
just got to keep up the nice meals so that he doesnt get bored!!
your hubs is doing well giving up smoking at the same time as losing weight, hope he gets on ok

im from near to warrington were abouts you

I suppose I could start cooking it as soon as I came downstairs, before I see to the dogs, make son's lunch box up etc. Then it might be ready when I am. Will have to give it a go :)

Well done to your hubby!! There's a gym right next door to where my OH works, it's full of orange muscly blokes, don't quite think my OH would fit in lol. He's been smoke free for 5 days so far and says he feels so much healthier already!

I'm in ellesmere port.......don't think I could live in Warrington, far too close to IKEA! Lol. I'd Spend a fortune!!!! Hehe x

i love ikea !!.. i dont go enough i think !!.

i dont think id have the confidence to go the gym myself pretty amazed that he goes actually as hes no orange muscly dude either, think he sticks his music on and keeps his head down!!

A couple of my friends that I used to work with tried to get me to go to the gym with them, not my thing I'm afraid. Then they suggested Zumba...haha I don't think so, I have 0% co-ordination! Lol

A couple of my friends that I used to work with tried to get me to go to the gym with them, not my thing I'm afraid. Then they suggested Zumba...haha I don't think so, I have 0% co-ordination! Lol

haha me to.. i have no co-ordination im much better going for a long walk!!... and the thought of going the gym hmm no thanks!! saying that after ive had this baby im going to have to do some toning or sit ups or somthing im not sure my tummy is going to be that pretty!!!

charleybabes said:
haha me to.. i have no co-ordination im much better going for a long walk!!... and the thought of going the gym hmm no thanks!! saying that after ive had this baby im going to have to do some toning or sit ups or somthing im not sure my tummy is going to be that pretty!!!

Mine ain't that pretty after just one almost 13 years ago! Lol.
Got any plans for today?? I'm sat here hoping the rain dies off a bit so I can take the dogs out for a walk, the puppy doesn't like getting wet though. He's a big softy!!

Mine ain't that pretty after just one almost 13 years ago! Lol.
Got any plans for today?? I'm sat here hoping the rain dies off a bit so I can take the dogs out for a walk, the puppy doesn't like getting wet though. He's a big softy!!

im with your dog on that one.. im the same could quite happily stay in while its raining ..no snow for us then hey!!

my oldest little boy is off school today as he was sick in the night.. hes made an amazing recovery the minute i rang school to say he wasnt coming in but never mind.. it has meant that ive got the day off work and im still in my pjs to
we are having a bit of a snuggly day which are the best days to have i reckon!!

charleybabes said:
im with your dog on that one.. im the same could quite happily stay in while its raining ..no snow for us then hey!!

my oldest little boy is off school today as he was sick in the night.. hes made an amazing recovery the minute i rang school to say he wasnt coming in but never mind.. it has meant that ive got the day off work and im still in my pjs to
we are having a bit of a snuggly day which are the best days to have i reckon!!

Aww bless him, I was going to say I hope he's better soon but seems he is already lol. Kids are great at sudden recoveries, usually when you turn up at the out of doctors surgery and they spot all the toys in the corner! Little monkeys!!
Enjoy your snuggly day.....I'm off to work boo hoo!!!

Thanks for the lovely comments on my Diary
The best of luck with your pregnancy and your journey (wish I'd known about SW during my pregnancy, may have saved myself a long hard journey)

monday 14th January

healthy extra a - 350 ml skimmed milk
healthy extra a - 40g low fat cheese

healthy extra b - ww petit pain
healthy extra b - 2 x alpen lights

breakfast

quinoa porridge made up with water, splash of milk, a toffee muller lite to give it extra flavour and a sprinkle of cinnamon, an apple - free

lunch

huge bowl of home made soup - carrots, onion, celery, chicken stock cube - free
ww petit pain (hxb) grated cheese (hxa) ham - free
apple - free

mid afternoon snack
carrot sticks

dinner

huge portion of cottage pie - extra lean beef mince, onions, carrots, mushroom, passata, beef stock -free
potato topping - mash made with an egg thrown in- this really works it was so creamy!! - free
huge side portion of cabbage and mangetout

evening synnage

kellogs special k cracker crisps - 5 syns
kellogs special k biscuit bar - 5 syns

options hot chocolate - 2 syns
25g squirty cream - 2 syns

2 alpen lights - hxb

syns for the day - 14

Your cottage pie sounds lovely! :) and everyone on here seems to be having an options with squirty cream tonight lol

options and squirty cream is the new vodka and coke in my life!!!

Piccy of the pillows for you, they're on offer at the mo but not sure how long for x

Attachments

• image-409006316.jpg
    image-409006316.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 44
You're welcome! I can't wait to get into bed again tonight, they really are good!!!

How's your son now? Is he better??

i love that feeling ..its like when you have new clean bedding on .. i cant wait to get into bed then !!

my bubs was off school again today he actually seemed worse this morning and slept for most of the morning which is very unlike him..he's a real early riser so i knew he still wasnt feeling to good.. seems a lot better at bedtime so i'll see what hes like tomorrow.. just getting the one ready for school in mornings has been a bit of a doddle so i might keep him off all week haha!!!

Back