Charls Pregnancy photograhic EE Diary and beyond!

Tuesday 15th January

healthy extra A - 350 ml skimmed milk
healthy extra A - 30g parmazan cheese

healthy extra B - ww petit pain
healthy extra B - 2 Alpen lights

Breakfast ( todays breakfast was almost at brunch time as i got on with a pile of ironing first and it took longer than i thought..it was a bit of a never ending pile!)

quinoa porridge - made with water, splash of milk, vanilla muller lite and an apple - free

Lunch

Wholewheat Pasta tuna Salad with extra carrot grated on (1 syn for extra light mayo)

afternoon snack - apple and one cadburys heros (2 syns) and a few more mouthfuls of left over tuna pasta felt quite hungry today!!

Dinner -

chicken and mushroom rissoto - chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, rissoto rice, garlic and veg stock - free
large side portion of salad, parmazan cheese (hxb) ww petit pain (hxb) 1 laughing cow light (1 syn)

evening goodies -

options hot choc - 2 syns
cream - 2 syns

2 alpen lights (hxb)

total synnage for today -8 syns

Last edited:
charleybabes said:
i love that feeling ..its like when you have new clean bedding on .. i cant wait to get into bed then !!

my bubs was off school again today he actually seemed worse this morning and slept for most of the morning which is very unlike him..he's a real early riser so i knew he still wasnt feeling to good.. seems a lot better at bedtime so i'll see what hes like tomorrow.. just getting the one ready for school in mornings has been a bit of a doddle so i might keep him off all week haha!!!

I luuuurve clean bedding :)

Ahh hope he's ok tomorrow. It's horrible when they're ill. Luckily my son doesn't get ill that often, he's never had a stomach bug and he's 13 this year! How the hell he's ended up so healthy is beyond me....all I could keep down when I was pregnant was Burger Kings lol. I had hyperemisis :( for the whole 9 months :( not one piece of fruit or veg passed my lips! I was thin though lol

I luuuurve clean bedding :)

Ahh hope he's ok tomorrow. It's horrible when they're ill. Luckily my son doesn't get ill that often, he's never had a stomach bug and he's 13 this year! How the hell he's ended up so healthy is beyond me....all I could keep down when I was pregnant was Burger Kings lol. I had hyperemisis :( for the whole 9 months :( not one piece of fruit or veg passed my lips! I was thin though lol

Aww your poor thing.i have to say ive been quite fortunate with my pregnancies that ive not actually been sick just felt like i was on a boat for the first few months that horrible sick feeling that doesnt go away...
think im going to be huge by full term ..im only 23 weeks and i look like im about to pop now..thats why im sticking to plan as ive always been quite small in my other pregnancies were here i am just huge!!!!

Could be twins ;) lol. I got really fed up in about the last 3 weeks or so, my bump just suddenly seemed to stick out loads. Nothing looked right when I put it on. I stayed quite small everywhere else......it was after he was born when I ballooned. I think part of it was finally getting my appetite back after eating hardly anything for months. Everything tasted soooooo bloody good, especially the double chocolate cookies from m&s lol

Could be twins ;) lol. I got really fed up in about the last 3 weeks or so, my bump just suddenly seemed to stick out loads. Nothing looked right when I put it on. I stayed quite small everywhere else......it was after he was born when I ballooned. I think part of it was finally getting my appetite back after eating hardly anything for months. Everything tasted soooooo bloody good, especially the double chocolate cookies from m&s lol

yeah thats the problem isnt it.. its after you have the baby that sometimes the wieght piles on..partly because any routine goes out of the window as life is basically on hold for this baby and also because you can drink wine again and eat lots of naughty cheeses and pate (im drooling now !!!)

charleybabes said:
yeah thats the problem isnt it.. its after you have the baby that sometimes the wieght piles on..partly because any routine goes out of the window as life is basically on hold for this baby and also because you can drink wine again and eat lots of naughty cheeses and pate (im drooling now !!!)

Lol. I had a dream last night that I was expecting twins....think it was because I wrote on here that it could be twins.....I was gutted when I woke up and realised it wasn't true :(

wednesday 16th January

healthy extra a- 350 ml milk
healthy extra a - 2 kerry low low cheese slices

healthy extra b - 2 pieces of wholemeal bread
healthy extra b - 2 alpen lights

breakfast

quinoa porridge made up with water, dash of milk, and a vanilla muller lite - apple - free

lunch

roasted vegetables (courgettes, peppers, red onion) chicken breast and a jacket potato with cottage cheese and chopped up ham

afternoon snack
apple

dinner
fish pie -
mixed fish portions (salmon, cod etc) mixed in with broccoli and colemans four cheese sauce made up with 300 ml milk ( 4 syns as was 4 servings)
mash potato topping with lots of cabbage and mangetout on side

evening snackaroonys

2 cheese slices on toast (hxa and hxb)
curly wurly 6 syns

2 alpen lights (hxb)

syns for the day -10

evening

Lol. I had a dream last night that I was expecting twins....think it was because I wrote on here that it could be twins.....I was gutted when I woke up and realised it wasn't true :(

aww sorry hun, its horrible when that happens, hugs xx
i did think i was having twins though with me being so big at beginning dont know if i could have coped !!

charleybabes said:
aww sorry hun, its horrible when that happens, hugs xx
i did think i was having twins though with me being so big at beginning dont know if i could have coped !!

No need to be sorry hun lol, I have dreams I'm pregnant quite a bit xx
Twins run in my mums side of the family and also my sons real dad was a twin. Two would be such hard work but I think you'd find a way of coping. Either that or just go totally bonkers lol.

Yesterday's lunch sounds really nice. I keep forgetting to pick up courgettes when I'm out. I'm trying to eat more veg this week as I tend to eat a lot more fruit.....it's so easy and.doesn't need cooking lol.

Have a good day x

No need to be sorry hun lol, I have dreams I'm pregnant quite a bit xx
Twins run in my mums side of the family and also my sons real dad was a twin. Two would be such hard work but I think you'd find a way of coping. Either that or just go totally bonkers lol.

Yesterday's lunch sounds really nice. I keep forgetting to pick up courgettes when I'm out. I'm trying to eat more veg this week as I tend to eat a lot more fruit.....it's so easy and.doesn't need cooking lol.

Have a good day x

i love courgettes.. i find fruit quite hard to eat im just not a lover of it but i love veg so i could eat a plateful of courgettes and cabbage etc no wonder im so windy ;)

you have a good day to xx

charleybabes said:
i love courgettes.. i find fruit quite hard to eat im just not a lover of it but i love veg so i could eat a plateful of courgettes and cabbage etc no wonder im so windy ;)

you have a good day to xx

We've just nipped into the local market, shouldn't have gone near the fruit and veg stall lol. I've come out with carrots, courgettes, baking spuds, sweet potatoes and some apples. They all look dead nice......veggies here we come!!!!

Thursday 17th January

healthy extra A- 350 ml milk
healhty extra A - 30g parmazan

healthy extra B - 2 alpen lights

breakfast
had a slight accident this morning by almost burning my breakfast ..the quinoa started to boil dry in the pan so had to shove a bit more milk in phew i thought it was going to be one of the those days as id already burnt my little boys toast and nearly set the kitchen on fire eeeek!!.. so anyway i put a bit more milk on and made it more creamier actually than normal so did me a favour!!

quinoa made up with water a few splashes of milk and vanilla muller lite and an apple - free

lunch
went to wetherspoons with my mum and had a bowl of chilli noodles yummy scrummy and so filling ( 1 syn)

dinner

2 weight watcher sausages -( 1 syn) tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic, spaghetti pasta- free
ww petit pain - hxb parmazan cheese for topping Hxa
( have realised that had no other superfree to go with meal but have ran out of all veg and salad so have to pretend that the tinned tomatos count towards my superfree!!)

evening treatums

2 alpen light bars - hxb
kellogs special k biscuit bars - 5 syns
options hot chocolate - 2 syns
low fat squirty cream - 2 syns

syns for the day = 11

I read that as evening tantrums! Lol. Be careful with the breakfast this morning!! ;)

Do you have any snow yet? We're a little bit white but not really enough to say it's actually snowed, supposed to get more later though!!

charleybabes said:
we've got snow!!..i dont think its going to stick though its very powdery and wet not a huge amount but enough to keep me in all day and have the fire on though aww bliss!!

We've got loads now, there's a piccy on my food diary. It's still coming down now! No work for me today, so I'm wrapped in a blanket waiting for son to come home from school early, he's finishing at 1.30.
Enjoy your day hun x

Friday 18th January

24 weeks pregnant today!!!!!

healthy extra A - 350 ml skimmed milk
healthy extra A - 30g full fat cheese

healhty extra B - 2 alpen lights

Breakfast
the usual - quinoa porridge made up with water, splash of milk, muller lite and an apple

lunch
small jacket potato, cottage cheese and piece of ham chopped up with 30g cheese melted on top, chicken breast and roasted vegetables- courgettes, red onion, peppers

mid afternoon - 1 alpen light (0.5 hxb)

dinner
steak, sw chips, 2 large mushrooms, large salad - free

evening snackage-

alpen light (0.5 hxb)
options hot chocolate - 2 syns

special k biscuit bars - 5 syns

syns for the day = 9

Saturday 19th January

Healthy Extra A - 350 ml Milk
Healthy Extra A - 30g Paramazan

Healthy Extra B - ww petit pain
Healthy Extra B - 2 alpen lights

had a lie in today so didnt have any breakfast

lunch - mini jacket potato - cottage cheese, tuna salad with extra grated carrot and an apple - free

2 alpen lights - hxb

dinner - liked it so much this week we have had it twice this week now!!
chicken and mushroom risotto,
onion, mushrooms, risotto rice,chicken breast, garlic, chicken stock - free
char-grilled asparagus 30g parmazan hxa
ww petit pain Hxb

1 cadburys celebration - 2 syns
25g low fat squirty cream - 2 syns
curly wurly - 6 syns

syns for the day - 12

I suppose I could start cooking it as soon as I came downstairs, before I see to the dogs, make son's lunch box up etc. Then it might be ready when I am. Will have to give it a go :)

Well done to your hubby!! There's a gym right next door to where my OH works, it's full of orange muscly blokes, don't quite think my OH would fit in lol. He's been smoke free for 5 days so far and says he feels so much healthier already!

I'm in ellesmere port.......don't think I could live in Warrington, far too close to IKEA! Lol. I'd Spend a fortune!!!! Hehe x

Sorry just been reading through your diary! Im from ellesmere port too! Small world hey! What class do you go to?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

carlyb1208 said:
Sorry just been reading through your diary! Im from ellesmere port too! Small world hey! What class do you go to?? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi!!
I don't go to a class, I'm doing it from home. A few years ago I went to one with a friend....wolverham something or other lol. And I've also been to Katie's group in hoole in Chester but not recently. I've been thinking about joining one again but would want a morning one and I think there's only 2 in the area, one on a Wednesday and one on a Saturday. Couldn't do the Wednesday one so that just leaves a Saturday....hmmm....I'm doing ok from home at the mo though :)
Do you go to a class???? X

Sunday 20th January

healthy extra A- 350 milk
Healthy extra A-

Healthy extra B - 2 pieces of wholemeal bread (400g loaf)
Healthy extra B - 2 alpen lights

Breakfast

quinoa porridge made up with water, splash of milk and a muller lite. an apple - free

Lunch
bacon all fat removed, diced potatoes, two large mushrooms, baby spinach, 2 pieces of wholemeal bread ( hxb) - free

Dinner

Roast beef, broccoli, carrots, potatoes, parnsips
2 mini yorkshire puds - 4 syns
gravy - 2 syns- this is a bit of an estimate..hubs made it using two table spoons of flour and beef stock but i literally only had a splodge of it !!

evening treats

kit kat - 5.5 syns
2 alpen lights (hxb)

syns for the day 15.5

Back