Charls Pregnancy photograhic EE Diary and beyond!

Monday 21st January

Healthy extra a - 350 skimmed milk
Healthy extra a - 5 laughing cow light triangles

Healthy extra b - 6 cracker breads
Healthy extra b - 1 alpen light

Breakfast

quinoa porridge made up with water, splash of milk and mullerlite sprinkled with cinnamon ( no superfree with breakfast today but was running late with school run and getting to work so never mind!!)

lunch

large tupperware box of Tuna Pasta salad,
apple

mid afternoon snack as i was starving and needed to keep away from the biscuits!

5 laughing cow lights (hxa), on 6 ryvita wholewheat cracker breads (hxb) with some shredded ham on top and an apple

Dinner

Chicken Stir fry - chicken breast, dried noodles, stir fry pack of veg, sauce made up of soy sauce, garlic, chilli flakes and ginger - free

Evening treaties

1 alpen light - hxb
kit kat - 5.5 syns
options hot choc - 2 syns
cream low fat - 2 syns

syns for the day 9.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 22nd January

healthy extra - 350 ml skimmed milk
healthy extra - 30g full fat cheese

healthy extra - ww petit pain
healthy extra - 2 alpen lights

breakfast

quinoa porridge made up with water and milk, muller lite and an apple - free

mid morning treaty
1 cadburys celebration - 2 syns

lunch

warm layered chicken and bacon salad with extra grated carrot and grated cheese (hxa) - free

dinner

chicken and spinach curry with rice - Free
curry made up with passata, tinned tomatoes, onions, garlic, mangetout, potato, tomato puree, various spices and fresh spinach
basmati boil in the bag rice - hoping this was free as i cant find out if it has syns attached to it!!!

evening treaties

options hot choccy 2 syns
cream - 2
kitkat 5.5
2 alpen lights - hxb

syns for the day 11.5

wednesday 23rd January

Healthy extra a-
healthy extra a

healthy extra b- 2 pieces wholemeal toast
healthy extra b -

today has been an absolutely rubbish day ..my first so far since doing plan so im not going to beat myself up about im just drawing a line under it and getting back on track tomorrow!!

woke up at 8.20 this morning. my two little boys have to be in school for 8.40 and i suppose to going out at 8.45!!..
rushed around like a mad woman getting them ready and getting them out to school, so didnt have chance to have any breakfast.. just had to eat an apple once i was on my way from dropping the kids off
didnt have chance to eat all morning then as was busy so had to wait till lunch time

went to a friends for lunch and was good and had spaghetti on wholemeal toast.. didnt have any superfree with this meal though and then had a big slice of homemade choccy cheese cake for afters :rolleyes:

went to my sisters after picking the kids up from school and had a large milk choc chip cookie with a coffee what was i thinking!

did have home made spagboll with extra lean beef and lots of chunky courgettes, and mushrooms ontop of a blended sauce that contained onions, garlic, courgettes and mushrooms.. so hoping that redeemed me a little bit!!

so just hoping i havent done any lasting damage to this week.. i dont weigh myself as i think being pregnant that would be to disheartening for words seeing weight gain and not weight loss but i just want to control the gains and not end up putting to much on.!!

Don't worry about today hun....we all have days like that, and one day won't make a difference!!! Like you've said you're going to draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow. Don't beat yourself up x

Don't worry about today hun....we all have days like that, and one day won't make a difference!!! Like you've said you're going to draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow. Don't beat yourself up x

thanks hun..

yes today is firmly back on plan.. i dont know what happened to me yesterday i went on to eat a kitkat and a nutella butty, im not going to even start counting syns from yesteday just pretend it never happened!!!

i know it was because i hadnt had a good start to the day with my food, today is a new day!!

thursday 24th January

healthy extra a - 350 ml milk
healthy extra a - 30g fullfat cheese

healthy extra B - ww petit pain
healthy extra B- 2 alpen lights

breakfast

quinoa porridge made up with water, milk, muller lite, and an apple - free

lunch
cheese and ham salad WW wrap (5 syns) home made soup - free

dinner
beef casserole and mash
beef (all fat removed) mushrooms, carrots, celery, onions, courgettes, tinned tomatoes, 2 beef stock cubes, mixed herbs
mash made up with an egg to make it creamy - free
mangetout and cabbage served along side - free
ww petit pain - hxb

evening treaties

2 alpen light bars (hxb)
options hot choc - 2 syns
low fat squirty cream - 2 syns
kitkat - 5.5 syns

syns for the day 14.5

Hi, how's things??? Good weekend???

hi there

well slimming world gone truly out of the window over this weekend.. my lovely husband who is only 29 has had some sort of stroke :(
he woke up friday morning unable to speak or move his eyes and couldnt walk properly , thankfully he has since regained all his speech but is still a bit slurry and his vision in his left eye is still wonky..
so he has been living off the slop that the hospital give him and ive been just eating anything and everything that i find..although i dont have much of an appetite i know i have to eat for the babys sake...

hes going to have more tests tomorrow so hopefully they will be able to find out the cause of it and also how to prevent it...
going to get some shopping in tomorrow and get back onto plan..already feel like blah because of the junk ive been eating...

charleybabes said:
hi there

well slimming world gone truly out of the window over this weekend.. my lovely husband who is only 29 has had some sort of stroke :(
he woke up friday morning unable to speak or move his eyes and couldnt walk properly , thankfully he has since regained all his speech but is still a bit slurry and his vision in his left eye is still wonky..
so he has been living off the slop that the hospital give him and ive been just eating anything and everything that i find..although i dont have much of an appetite i know i have to eat for the babys sake...

hes going to have more tests tomorrow so hopefully they will be able to find out the cause of it and also how to prevent it...
going to get some shopping in tomorrow and get back onto plan..already feel like blah because of the junk ive been eating...

Oh my god that's an awful thing to happen! Poor hubby :( and poor you too! I don't blame you for eating crap! Hospitals and such places are the worst to try and find something on plan.....please do not feel bad about eating the wrong things....the most important thing is to stay strong for your hubby and your children. You won't be doing the new baby any harm by not eating properly for a while. Hope the tests go ok today hun (((hugs))) xx

Back