charly's consolidation station!

Yes where ever you are Happy new year xxx

Hope all is well charley ?

Has anyone heard from Charly, hope she is ok x

oi oio folks!!! yes i know its been a while but thought i would post in! well lifes been good. yes im still slim go between 9 stone and 9 stone 5lb now, eat what ever i want! (except thursdays ... grrrr) i got some pics will put them up. i still dont drink though a habit i have broken and now hate to go back to, everyone seems to talk utter cra* on the plonk and i cannot resist massive kebab overload or indian currys on route home when i have had a few too many.
so what has everyone else been up to? and for those who got to goal and i missed it ... im so sorry,and well done and hey aint it great????
im all settled in me flat now the boys are here with me and i am seeing the fella i met in november, yes still!!! but its still casual, my boys have only just met him and i like that, i like the little miss independant thing going on! so hope you are all ok going to catch up on the threads now ... do you know how long it took to remember my signing in details???? GRRRRRR lol xxxx

Attachments

• gobby.jpg
    gobby.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 68
  • hothothot.jpg
    hothothot.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 70
  • lovely.jpg
    lovely.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 71
  • nutters.jpg
    nutters.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 69
Charly your looking fab and a success story xxx great the weight has stopped off you sound happy and in a great place, is that your fella you have your arm around????

yeah thats me fella! its not a great shot to be honest but thats our little gang my sister is the one lying on us all in the beige dress, and my brother is in the checkered shirt with the balding head lol. but what i wanna kno is on the 2nd picture how is my sisters hand doing that? ????? lol x

oh and thanks by the way! and its been quite a challenge keeping it off but i think (fingers crossed) im finally getting it!

Great to hear from you Charly and great to hear your news - you are doing brilliantly - what an inspiration you are :) you look great in your photos - well done on stab xx I don't think I'll ever move onto stab I'll probably just spend the rest of my life doing conso ;-) although I am enjoying conso xx

If I could be guaranteed to look like you at target, I might try again!!! You look amazing and well done at getting to Stab (and sticking to your Thursday PPs!)

Do you think Pauline means extra good, or does she really mean extra food lol!

Charly, I'm so glad everything's going well for you. You look absolutely great! It's impossible to believe you were ever overweight. I'm also very impressed that you've reached Stabilisation and are still managing to eat in moderation, every now and then I want to go barmy! Very well done and good luck going forward xx

Back