'Chasing Butterflies' - Team 7

Hey Nicki - well done for sticking to it when you felt rubbish! It'll be worth it!

Don't stress if your loss isn't as big as you hope, the body just takes its time getting used to it! let us know how you get on! :)

Thanks Nicki......I do feel alot better now, and I'm glad I've got back to it......I forgot how good you feel whilst you are on this...much better than when you are eating crap!

Well done for staying on it through your bad phase! I know it's annoying only having a 1lb loss but it will catch up and you will have a good loss in a week or two!

Hope everyones day has been good and that the pounds are melting away! xx

Thanks Angelchaser and devilishandsweet for your words of encouragement.

Anyway you will all be pleased to hear that I had my WI at 11 am this morning and I have actually lost 3 lb:character00100::character00100::bliss::bliss:I am so glad....I thought I'd only lost about a lb...it makes it all seem worth while now. I feel I can cope now going into week 7 of SS.

I am glad you are feeling better devilishandsweet and it is great you are back on track.

Speak soon

Hi all,

Sorry not been about, stayed at folks for few days for some 'quality time' with them as mom goes in for op next week and will have major withdrawals from her granddaughter!

Some brilliant losses! Sarah i cannot believe your loss, 17lb is just astounding, you must feel so different already! Nikki, you did so well considering things weren't looking so good. It all counts in the scheme of things. I will never underestimate the power of water again after last week. Fantastic thread for all to read, that really helped me to understand the whole water thing. Hope it helps.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/19842-why-drink-water-vlcd.html?highlight=water

Have been good the rest of the week and at WI on wednesday had lost 8lb!!:party0011: I am so chuffed! So i am so motivated to be really good this week, I'd really like to get 5lb if poss to get to 2 stone! (fingers crossed)

Oh pants! Got to get back to work, break over, have good day all, catch u later xx

Grrrr....! Annoyed as didn't get to do half as much as i wanted today! You know when you plan things it never turns out. Have borrowed my moms pilates dvd and kit and did an hour this afternoon, did the fat burn workout which was knackering but good fun! Some of the stretches afterwards though do tend to presume you actually have stomach muscles, imagine sitting on your bum and lifting legs and arms up so you're in a 'v' a million times over! It was hysterical, and to top it of my OH's brother turned up while i was at it and spied me through the window!!!......the absolute embarassment of it.......! He then stayed forever, and its hard work making conversation with him sometimes, so my other plans - mostly cleaning, went down the pan. Just having a drink and going to motivate myself to do a bit.
Having fab time with cd at the moment, not tempted at all and just loving how quick this works. Saw a bloke at the pub the other night and he called me 'skinny!'. OK, i know i'm nowhere near that, but it was someone i hadn't seen for ages and didn't know i was dieting, so i guess it was just his way of saying he'd noticed! I was so chuffed, had a cheshire cat grin in my face for rest of night. Hope you're all feeling as good, take care xx

yay Nicki on -3lbs and Butterfly on -8 hurrah all the pounds are going daaaaaaaaaaaan! tehe

Weight this morning I'm 13st2lb which means i'm -4lbs! hurray! so so nearly under 13st which i am absolutely craving to get to!!!! next week i will!!!

lorna - all that pilates sounds great! you'll have a gorgeous tummy if you keep it up!!! its so ace that people are noticing your losses! can't wait til someone sees mine - although i really hope its not cuz my trousers fall down - i've just got this feeling that it'll happen in the most embarrassing way possible...and seeeing as i'm trying not to buy new clothes to often and i'm quite a hyper bouncy person, that's likely to happen...must buy safety pins!

Rightho- i'm off for a day working for someone for free.... i'm either completely mad or just far too soft!

luvs Lozza xx

Hi all,

Well done for your weight losses girls!x

At work at the mo, looking out of the window at the summer weather......NOT! How can it be raining in August!

Hope everyones well, have my weigh in for monday, so hope it goes ok, I feel I have lost more.......this will be a 3 week one, as I didn't want to weigh last week coz of my blip! x

Just thought I'd quickly pop on and say hi girls off to bed shortly before my night shift....well done Butterfly on your 8lb loss thats fantastic and angelchaser 4lb is awsome keep up the good work...Devilishandsweet I hope your WI goes well and will be waiting with baited breath to see how much you lose!
Thanks butterfly for directing me to Icemoose's thread..it made for very interesting reading and I managed to glug a whole litre down whilst reading...Anyone here that hasn't read the thread yet..may I suggest you do...it is the most motivating thing I have read to date here!!!
I know through previous experience that water is definitely the key to success. You need to read the whole thread as he comes back with answers to questions and this thread has totally blown my mind...especially about the bit about drinking very cold water..as your body uses calories to heat it up before expelling it...great stuff. Girls get reading and I will try and pop on tomorrow if I am not too tired as now on back to back nights until Monday morning.

Sorry Ladies I have been absent for the last few days good old summer holidays!

I have been busy reading all the posts so will try and catch up :rolleyes:!

Well next weigh in is on Tuesday and not feeling like I have achieved anything this week :sigh: although I have stuck to it 100%! We went to a friends yesterday and they all ended up having a take away and I nearly caved, not because I was hungry just because I wanted to! But yay me I didnt I sat with my Peanut crunch bar. Its also my little boys birthday Monday and we are all going to Wicksteed park and taking a picnic with us and a cake but Im determined that I wont be straying from the plan......although I love a bit of birthday cake!

x

Hi all!

Just tittering at the thought of you losing your trousers in a public place Lozza! Congrats on the loss, fantastic work, you must be chuffed!
I've had to rediscover belts again and have managed to shrink back into some old 'tight' size 18's and they're now even loose on hips. Wahay!! Have to rediscover my wardrobe again soon, they're is no way i'm off buying stuff as i'm bloody determined not to stay in it. Putting off checking out my smaller clothes though as i want to be sure i can get into more of it, iykwim? Sounds wierd, i know, just thought it would give me a further boost then, so its baggy pants and belts all the way! Off to meet a friend tomorrow who i haven't seen for months, so bit nervous as to if she'll notice...
Well done for sticking to it Sarah, i find other peoples take aways just the worst sort of temptation so i completely understand. Lets face it, others junk food is always more appealing than when you actually get it yourselfat the best of times. I'm sure you will have done well, you've stuck to it 100% and thats the best you can do, that alone is something to celebrate- you have controlled everything you put in your mouth- irrespective of what the scales say. When i sts the other week i did still lose 3" so try not to go too much by the scales, it can get you down if they don't say what you are expecting. Have you tried the cranberry bar, i absolutely love it!
Good luck for your WI on Monday devilishandsweet, you've worked so hard to keep it up given everything else you've had on your plate.
Well, I've just done the weekly results and its looking good!! Well done Sarah! Will post it on challenge now as out all day tomorrow.

Angelchaser - 4/188 - 2.13%
*butterfly* - 8/200 - 4%

devilishandsweet - no WI -330
Nicki-M - 3/287 - 1.05%
Sarah - 17/241 - 7.05%
Team - 32/916 - 3.49%

Sorry to have to say but we have lost another team member by the looks of things. As caramelcherry hadn't been around i got a bit worried cos she'd had a difficult patch, checked on her profile and it turns out she's now posting on Atkins diet. Swapped this week as was struggling with the not eating. Glad to report though that she seems to be doing well, and has lost a few pounds already!But, can obviously no longer be a cd team member, so just about to pm her to wish her luck. Will check out the advertising thread to see if anyone else needing a team.

Well, take care all, happy losing and fingers crossed for the challenge! xx

Hello! Thanks for the pm butterfly. If it's okay with you guys, I'd love to join you! Is there a secret initiation or anything? ;)

Hi Guru!
Welcome! I could suggest you respond with the word 'pigeon' to every post on here as a fun sort of initiation, but that would just be wierd, so ignore me.....! Just glad to have you on board, you've done great with your losses so far, you must be thrilled to bits. Are you doing ss aswell?
All we ask is that people try to post as often as they can, to give each other support. Need weekly losses posted by Fri/Sat at latest (previous weeks weight and amount lost this week) please so i can get them sorted and to the weekly challenge thread by Sunday, as i work every other weekend.
Feel free to ask any questions, if you're interested we all did bits of 'about ourselves' stuff at the beginning of the thread. Feel free to share your story if want! Be nice to get to know you...
Well, i've had a lovely day, took DD to this fun day at a countryside park/farm and it was heaps of fun! The sun actually stayed out for us which was a bonus. My friend did notice i'd lost weight and it turns out she has a friend who had done LL so was open minded when i told her about cd, (which makes a refreshing change!) I still feel a sort of embarrassment/dread when i tell people about it, especially skinnies, almost expect them to be thinking 'yet another fad diet that won't work'. Just so determined to prove them all wrong this time, desperately don't want to let myself down even more so. Has anyone else struggled with the 'to tell or not' debate?
I'm now really tired and know i should consider going to bed but i'm such a night owl i find anything pre midnight a bit freaky, even though i get woken up at 5ish most mornings.
Back in work tomorrow night, then will be rushing around a fair bit this week as my mom goes in h-tal on Tue and will be in for about a week, so lots of visiting and making sure my dads not just living on takeaways. Will try to get on whenever i can though to check in on everyone.
Actually feel quite full at the moment, which is a bit wierd, had a soup, pint of water, half banana mousse and half cranberry bar all quite close together. Its so freaky to think of the amounts i used to eat to get this feeling.
Take care xx

Good morning all and welcome Guru xxx

Not much to report today, but will post a bit later on with weight loss result! x

Here's to another 100% day xxx

Thanks for the welcomes!

Okie dokie here's a bit about me. I'm 34 and live in Essex with my husband and cat. I'm the MD of a recruitment company.

I have been overweight ever since puberty and piled it on slowly. Five years ago I did LL, started at 20st 6lbs and got down to 16st 13lbs but HATED the leader and dreaded going so I stopped - which I regret now.

I have been desperately trying to conceive since I got married over two years ago and now cannot get any further fertility treatment until I do something about my weight so here I am! So far, it's not been too bad. I am on SS and think that that is the quickest and easiest way for me to get the weight off.

After my 'blip' I have lost 4lbs in 3 weeks?????????

I'm a bit peed off really as I was 100% for the first week, then had my 'blip' on my second week, then 100% after for a week, so thought I would get off any weight I put on??????

Oh well hey ho, keeping my head up! x

Just thought I'd pop on and say welcome Guru, glad you could join us. Look forward to hearing all about you and another friend to help us all keep motivated.
I read in your post that you live in Essex...well me too...where abouts in Essex do you live? I live in Chigwell.

Hey Devilishandsweet....you been weighed yet? How much did you lose?

I'll pop back later...speak soon

Thanks Irene, that is great news and I know the whole team will be chuffed!!!!

Hurrah! Well done team! (even though I wasn't here last week!) hehe

Well done on the 4lbs DevilishandSweet. Another 4lbs GONE!

NikkiM I'm in Walton on the Naze, near Clacton. My parents are nearer you - Dad is in Hornchurch and Mum is in Ilford.

Hi all,
Guru, I have an aunt in W-O-N and I worked in Clacton the other week and at Thorpe-le-Soken.

Devilishandsweet, well done on your 4 lb weight loss..that is great..keep up the good work.

Its great news that we are this weeks biggest losers.

Back