CHAT ROOM DATE - FRIDAY 24th at 9pm - all welcome!!!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Hi All
Rachel suggested a few days ago we try the Chat room as its always seems to be empty! We had a "dry run" this evening and decided it would be much more fun if a few more joined us.

So if you are logged on tomorrow night....drop into for an online gossip at 9pm...it will be giggle....:D

Yes strange that noone goes into the chat , huh , ok if i'm here i'll pop in ....

Reactions: Bea
I'll be there as well :D

I remember we used to meet on a Friday night a while ago....Friday Frenzy we used to call it for anyone who remembers......what a scream is all I can say....:eek:;)

Oh thats a great name....we can rename for the following week LOL......

Oh thats a great name....we can rename for the following week LOL......

I think it could catch on couldn't it???...lol :D:D:D

Well we could do a little britain and do fat club topic lol

heehee sounds goods...

Well we could do a little britain and do fat club topic lol

Why not? :D Anything goes really I guess!! Just make sure you've been for a wee before we all start !!!...lol

Just been watching the vid and was copying and pasting the link and something has gone weird lol so got to do my ticker again , will muck about with that friday now .. hey just found out its fat fighters . i said it wrong , see as you know i never joined little britians group lol
Click on the link to see the vid

I'll try and get there so long as I can get the kids and ex away from the pc!

Last time I was in the Chatroom the topic of conversation was teasing Pierce! Oh poor lad, he didn't have a leg to stand on! Proper scared he was rofl! :D:D

Great, I'll be there!

Chat to you all in 30 minutes...sounds good!

It got a bit confusing with so many on!!!LOL its was a good start.....I had to log off a bit early as my son was playing up upstairs!!

Back