chat room

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
does anyone go in the chatroom? i've only just noticed there is one...but no-one's in there. what time in the evening are most people online? we could all agree a time to meet up there some night and talk crap!

We had a thread bout this a bit ago and arranged times to go in (it was different week nights at around eight ish as far as I can remember) think the novelty must've worn off. But it was nice talking in 'real time' xx

I'll pop in providing I remember - Im on half term this week yay! One of the many many rewards of being a teacher! xxx

Hi
I have been too tired to look in on chat room as son has been on PC early evenings and when he finishes about 10pm it is my bedtime!!!!!
I am off this week also for half term so between 8 - 10pm I will look in.
Really enjoyed it a few weeks ago.
Irene

have had some great chats and a good laugh in there - but monday night at 8.30 - ITS CORRIE hun :) Will try to go in after and see if you are still there

Bump

chat room? oh yea i never noticed that either ha ha Mondays at 9pm is past my bedtime but when we get the wireless thingy up and running im sure i will be around more....sitting in the cold in the spare room at 9pm doesnt really appeal im afraid

Hi
Sorry I missed the chat room last night.
Came home from SW weigh in - celebrated with 2 glasses of wine and fell asleep after my dinner.:eek:
Will try and stay awake tonight!!!!!
Irene

Back