Chat

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
I just found the Chat button!!! It's pretty cool. But kinda lonely in there. I was talking to some one on the south beach diet tho!

we had fun in the chat room and the best thing is you can get away with it....but then again we are just naughty

You sound like a school girl nic!!! Do the same rules not apply, I have never actually read the rules, I just figure there is one about swearing etc.

Ooohh where's the chat button?

Nic, your target weight gets lower everytime I look at your signature. Mine is 8st 13lbs. Will leave me with a highish BMI, but cos I have a large frame I am scared to go too low, in case it is just as unhealthy.

Guen

1977leeson,
It is hard, but it gets much easier. I had an epiphany on Wk 9 that meant I didn't miss food anymore, also lost interest in cooking tho, so it's a double edged sword. Get tho this weekend and you'll be grand!!

Guen

Yeah... i keep adjusting it...me and thefuturesbright are on a mission ...racing to the same BMI
No you can get away with a tad more lol

Hi again,
When do you start feeling alot better on lipotrim??
Day 6 for me ... i felt crap day 3 & 5 then woke up on 6 feeling greeaattt!
you have ups and downs through out the diet...but all are bearable... just don't let anyfood pass you lips and you will find it 10000000000's easier!

You can go anywhere in the healthy zone ... i am going as close to the bottom as poss!
I just realised how big my shoulders are today lol i am sure you will be fine anywhere within your zone... just wait until you feel great about yourself... you will know when to stop! TBH if i look and feel good about my self naked before i get to target, i will seriously consider stopping.... but, i have been 8 8 before and looked fab so i kinda know where i want to be x

I read that if your frame is large your healthy range is 10% higher, and if your frame is small it's 10% lower. So even tho, technically, for a 5ft 1 person the range is 7st-9.3st, for me it's 7st 7lbs-10st 3lbs. I also read that people are perceived as most attractive at a BMI of 20-22, so...I picked 21, and calculated my 'ideal' weight...8st 3lbs, and added 10%, so I'm aiming for 8st 13lbs.

Cool...didnt know that ...you sem to have it sussed ..go for it!

That's all pretty much what I expected. You know by the way other people behave. I don't want to break the rules anyway!!! I'm a good girl!

Doh, I just saw the chat button, right under my nose at the top. Had a look but I was on my Jack Jones!

I've tried the chat button a few times but I always find myself on my own so I don't hang around. Occasionally there was someone there but I don't know if I scared them off or they were leaving already but they seem to log out just as I log in!!!! Should I get a complex!!!!!!!!!

x

That's happened to me the twice I've looked fairy, thought is must be my bad breath, lol!

Back