• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cheap Biggest Loser Bars - 99p

GothicLolita said:
They also do free postage on all orders over £40 from time to time once you are on their mailing list. That's a real good deal I think.
That's great. And they take Paypal :) I'll be ordering tomorrow. Yay! Might go with the strawberry crunch box of 12 for under 50p each. Not tried them before but I'm not a fussy eater so I'm sure I'll like them ;) x

nomoremuffintop said:
That's great. And they take Paypal :) I'll be ordering tomorrow. Yay! Might go with the strawberry crunch box of 12 for under 50p each. Not tried them before but I'm not a fussy eater so I'm sure I'll like them ;) x
The strawberry crunch AREN'T meal replacement bars. You can't substitute them for a pack/exante bar

Starlight said:
The strawberry crunch AREN'T meal replacement bars. You can't substitute them for a pack/exante bar
Damn! I couldn't see the web page properly on my phone so I didn't know that. My laptop is broken but I'm going to my mums tomorrow to order some. I would have checked before ordering but thanks for the heads up. I'll just order lots of breakfast bars.

It may be worth while checking the best before dates too...
Approved Foods to sell stuff very close, or past this... best before dates are a guideline, so they are very much within their rights to do so, but I know this puts alot of people off :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Approved Foods to sell stuff very close, or past this... best before dates are a guideline, so they are very much within their rights to do so, but I know this puts alot of people off :)
I had a couple of Cambridge Chocolate Tetras around, so I thought to drink them and then get Exante...

My tetras were 7 months out on their best before date! Lol!

I'm still alive ;-) albeit fat, but alive lol

I think it said best before dates were Nov 2011, so I'm sure I will scoff them before then :D

I just orders 30 bars! The use by is November 11 and jan 12 on the ones I bought so I'm safe too :) x