Cheap body fat analysing scales of eBay ATM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by JSMole, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. JSMole

JSMole Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    .. just posted this on the main forum but thought I would also cross post here, for people who don't read that one due to all the evil food talk. I hope that's ok.

I just bought a pair of these Tanita body fat analysing scales on eBay, they are buy it now at £19.99 with free postage, which I think is quite good value.

Someone on another diet board recommended buying some to give yourself a little bit more information about how your body is changing through the diet.

if you run up ebay and search for 250374853474 (that's it's item ID) then you will find them.

I'm not the seller by the way, just a happy purchaser, I love a bargain I do.

Jan

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.