Cheap body fat analysing scales on Ebay

JSMole

I just bought a pair of these Tanita body fat analysing scales on eBay, they are buy it now at £19.99 with free postage, which I think is quite good value.

Someone on another diet board recommended buying some to give yourself a little bit more information about how your body is changing through the diet.

if you run up ebay and search for 250374853474 (that's it's item ID) then you will find them.

I'm not the seller by the way, just a happy purchaser, I love a bargain I do.

Jan

I like the sound of these. Coz even if the weight didn't go down (coz of water retention or coz you needed the loo...sorry), you would still see your fat going down.

Sharon runs off to Google scales.

I have these and can't figure the bloody things out! I'm a bit of a technophobe though.

The body fat analysis is an estimate based on age, gender, height and bio-electrical measurements and can be +/- 1 % out when used correctly.

Thanks for posting your observations on them though, I will panic less now if mine suddenly give me a huge drop or increase.

I'm a gadget freak so I'm still happy with mine, TBH I think that they were cheap just as a set of scales, the extra toys are a bonus.

Jan

I've did three tests yesterday and I got 38.4, 36.7(no clothes here) and 39.7 so they definitely aren't accurate, it's gives me an idea of a figure I had no idea of before though.

Jan

Back