Cheap PP ideas

hajis-sweetie

WW newbie:)
I have limited funds until payday but meant to stick to plan:-/. Please can anyone help with cheap but filling meal or snack ideas?? Thanks:)

Fruit is so so so cheap and nothing so make sure to stock up on it :) A couple of bananas are maybe 20-40p? Apples are about 30p each? Choose individual ones rather than premade packs as they're usually cheaper! Look for bargains in the reduced aisle, if it's going to go out of date tomorrow buy it and freeze it if you can! ASDA has some deals on WW snacks too £1 a box I think, poundland also does them :)

Porrage is cheap as chips and makes a lovely filling breakfast Tinned grapefruit, eggs and beans are etc all good breakfast staples.

Aldi has a super six on fruit and veg and not sure what the super six is but you might be able to make some soups etc. Low point and very reasonable priced.

Main meals could be based around cheaper cuts of meat, low point sausages and lentils can make a lovely cassoulet.

Hi. I like to make a big pot of curried stew! I use a tin of stewed steak 12PP, two packs of frozen casserole veg (no potatoes so 0pp) tin chopped tomatoes more onions and carrots (fresh) curry powder plus whatever you want to throw in. I usually get 5/6 big bowls from this and usually costs about £4/ £5 and can be as low as a couple of points a bowl. Bargain and low points. Hope this helps Hon, I think we are all trying to stretch our quids nowadays.

I think omelettes with veg mushrooms or a frozen bag of chicken pieces is a really filling way to start the day or even for dinner. Buy potatos and have tuna mayo in it, or make a really big pot of veg soup which will tide you over. Salad stuff is handy to have and cheap.

pack of low fat sausages, bag of potatoes and some gravy - mmmmmmm

check out poundworld/land etc as they often sell ww crisps, breads, snacks etc for cheap

Aldi super 6 is apples, clementines, peppers, mushrooms, buttenut squash and vine tomatoes. Stock up and you have some great point free staples x

Back