Cheat Nights!!! (Weigh in nights) is it worth it?

It was one that I started when I hadnt been on here long lol and yes, it got very heated x

Just been reading through it. I often find and it quite interesting looking at old threads that crop up and seeing some of the people no longer post or have ended up in a totally different place/opinion etc ....including myself very often!

I had a 'cheat' night last night. Impromptu dinner with a friend, new restaurant and no way to accurately syn the meal. Still tried to be sensible (except for the Prosecco!) and made much different and wiser choices than I would normally.

The way I figure, it was a one off, I certainly won't make a habit of it and if I work extra hard this week I should be able to limit the damage. I want SW to change my life not take over it and if that means slowly slowly catchy monkey on the odd occasion so be it.

I had a 'cheat' night last night. Impromptu dinner with a friend, new restaurant and no way to accurately syn the meal. Still tried to be sensible (except for the Prosecco!) and made much different and wiser choices than I would normally.

The way I figure, it was a one off, I certainly won't make a habit of it and if I work extra hard this week I should be able to limit the damage. I want SW to change my life not take over it and if that means slowly slowly catchy monkey on the odd occasion so be it.

I think its more it becoming a post weigh in habit .... Thats the prob oneoffs are more towards flexi synning

I sort of have a cheat night. I usually use 10 syns per day so that's 60 syns for the week and then on Tuesday after wi I allow myself a bag of sweets that are 30syns. I feel like I'm cheating but I'm actually inside my 105syns per week.

Back