Cheat nights!

Sorry to sound boring- I stopped doing this.

I used to figure that it 'didn't count' as I had been weighed in and was starting again the next day, but then realised I was starting the next week with already having a battle to win (losing the syns I had eaten after WI)

I sound like a right swot now! lol
x

That's exactly how I feel! I used to do it too and wondered now why my losses are averaging 1lb a week and not more! Now I'm trying not to do it but I will allow myself 15-20 syns instead of my usual 10.

I would say if it's within your weekly syn allowance then don't even call it a cheat, just something yummy you've incorporated into the plan.

What I always tell my members is that as long as they're having losses they're happy with then why change anything but the minute they stop losing then treat night has to be the first thing to go cos otherwise they start doubting that the plan works.

I'm now at that stage where I can't get away with my monday off so I have a few treats but within my syns, you're right, it keeps you going and does keep you sane!

Thats why I prefer treat to cheat. I usually have a Chinese and a few glasses of wine, theyre within my saved points for the week but its not something I have as the norm but I really look forward to Monday nights now.

If it's within the plan and syns, it's not really a cheat.

I have had some naughty things tonight, nothing major, a hotdog, some funsize choccies and walkers light crisps, havent worked out the syns on all that probably about 60 or so I think? So I may just not syn for the rest of the week, depends, if i can cope with no syns :D

What I always tell my members is that as long as they're having losses they're happy with then why change anything but the minute they stop losing then treat night has to be the first thing to go cos otherwise they start doubting that the plan works.

I'm now at that stage where I can't get away with my monday off so I have a few treats but within my syns, you're right, it keeps you going and does keep you sane!

I, at the moment still enjoy my treat night, my OH and I never go out and I really look forward to my treat on weigh in night. My losses are fine for me, I am almost halfway through a long journey and want to get there at a steady pace. I have to make this achievable for me and treat night does this, but I do know that one day I will stop them or cut them down to monthly when the time is right for me.

I don't cheat because I really wouldn't enjoy it, if I want something I save up my Syns. I've made my mind up to lose weight, I love going to weight in and class and I like seeing my hard work pay off, so who exactly would I be cheating, if I went off the rails? Oh yeah...ME.

Back