Cheat on my third day

go-slim

Hi all..

i m on my third day on lipotrim... but cant get rid of this craving for food..as i have some guests at my place for easter...

i ate one boti of chicken.. a small bite only..

than i get back to my shake again...

will it really have a bad effect on my diet so far.. please guys i need some motivation...

buck me up to stick with it.. in 3 days i hv lost 3 kilos..
:eek:

It won't have done anything probably apart from prolonging the journey to ketosis. The more you nibble the longer it will take and you will never get rid of the really hungry feeling. You need to decide if you can stick to this diet hun as it is really hard but also really worth it. Is losing the weight more important than a bite of chicken? Good luck, i really know how you feel, we have all been there, keep up the diet and the hunger will ease when you hit ketosis!

try and stick with it! the first days are hard but it does get better! i am on my 10th day now and i still think about food but don`t feel tempted to cheat! just stick with it!

You are only cheating yourself, think of how good you will feel when you reach your goal and how much it is costing you. Can you afford to cheat????? Less slip ups and the sooner you can stop paying : )

Hey totally understand the feeling i'm on day four and the urge to cheat has been absolutely awful today. However lots of water is helping to suppress it and 10lbs off doesn't exactly hurt the morale. Just try to power on through, good luck.
Mick

Water, water and more water is the key to this diet, imo. Keep bottles of water everywhere you are. Keep sipping at it, don't glug down large glassfulls at one time. Most of the time we are hungry, it is water we crave. 60% of the water we need comes from food so this is why there is so much emphasis on us drinking plenty of water on TFR. Keep it up to three litres a day.
lots of luck

Hey

Dont beat yourself up over it, but you do need to try sticking to the shakes 100%....that is how you get the highest losses.

Draw a line under the 'chicken incident' and move on. Keep drinking the water and try keeping yourself busy to keep your mind off eating.

Believe me, it does get easier and once you're in ketosis its plain sailing!!

Good luck x

Chickengate is over.

In fact chicken who??

Just visualise the finish and the you that you will be then.

I could not possibly believe that when I started this that I would be wearing size 14 clothes. I keep feeling my ribs as I can't believe that they are still there!!

I still have a way to go but now its not as far!

Back