Cheated last night and ..... I am glad I did.

shorty

I have been on CD for about 9 almost 10 wks and have not cheated up until last night. I am due move to next step 790 and for some reason I just went crazy and ate all the wrong things I picked at lots of carbs. Nuts, bread, pasta, biscuits crisps and sweets. For a moment I felt really guilty but now looking back I am glad. I now no longer want to eat any rubbish, infact they did not taste as nice as I imaginged they would. I am going to accept that if I gain this wk that its a temporary blip and I will have to move on and stay determined to get to goal. The last time I did this I just gave up (did this on WW) and it did not make me happy in the long run.

This has been a positive learning experience for me, in the past I would have freaked out and hated myself and given up. I am now more determined to not give up as when we get to goal we still have to learn how to manage how to cope with these moments.

;)

It's great that you managed to get something positive from this experience - what's done is done and thinking negatively only leads to guilt and we all know where that can take us.

Well done for getting back on track. When is your weigh-in? You may find you haven't done as much damage as you think.

Hi Short,

Unfortunatly sometimes it take a moment like that for us to realise where we are going wrong.

We done for not it hold you back.

CDC
Sim

Hey Shorty, glad you are feeling positive. Like I said, you're gonna get through this and now you know exactly HOW MUCH you want it :hug99:

Thanks for the replies! I get weighed on Thurs. I have learnt that I am only human and the whole point in this diet was to teach myself that I change. Eating like that last night made me realise that food does not make me feel happy and that I only crave when things get on top of me. I want to lose another stone and I am going to get there as I have never really got this close before.

Back