Cheated!!!! :(

Thumbelina1979

Omg I can't believe it i weigh in tonight have been brilliant for the past 2 weeks and I go and blow it all for a chocolate biscuit!!! How could I! I have the biggest incentive to loose weight in the world and I still can't diet what's wrong with me!!!!! :(

I know its hard, but try and forget you ate the biscuit, focus on why you are losing weight. Is there a real reason you ate the biscuit or just you wanted to eat it.
Don`t beat yaself up over it, go tonite stay positive and tomorrow is another day :0)

I just had this great urge to have a different taste in my mouth as my tongue has been feeling weird lately :(

Hopefully i won't have blown it I need to stay focused

Thanks x

Don't pannick draw a line n forget it! Don't beat yourself up it was 1 Choc biscuit! Ur good! If I had done that I would have gone on to eat ye whole pack! Not even joking!

Don't dwell on it! It might not even knock u out of ketosis so you can just forget it ever happened!

Good luck at your WI! Positive thoughts and Erm......... What chocolate biscuit???? I have no idea what u mean :)

Good luck Hun and don't despair, it's only
1 biscuit - u did great keeping to 1!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Phew I still lost 5lb!! I'm so relieved!! My consultant also told me if I wanted to eat I could have 2 boiled eggs! Which is a result as I'm craving boiled eggs :)

Well that's motivated me to carry on... 1 stone 7lbs in 2 weeks! It's amazing!!! :) :) :)

Wow gongratz well done!

Thanks all x have been really good today x hope everyone else has too ;)

Im finding this forum so motivating and informative so thanks for your support xxx

Back