Cheater, cheater, chocolate eater

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Hey everyone!!

Well I cheated today and had some yummy popcorn and chocolate. It was my birthday and I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about it :) I can't believe how full I was after only a lil bit!

Back to the diet tomorrow...I've no intention of stopping it, I was just naughty for an evening :D

Happy Birthday Gaelic Fairy, and well done on having a little treat but remaining fully committed to CD. Good Luck x

Oh, it's your Bday for god sake!!!
You are fully excused!!! Under condition that you are back in saddle tomorrow -100%!!!!
have a smashing Bday!!! xxx

Happy Birthday!! Good attitude :D and I think it's perfectly normal that you treat yourself on your birthday.

Hope you had a lovely brithday :)

Thanks ladies! I'd a fantastic birthday :D I've no intention of breaking the diet, I'm enjoying it too much...weird as that may sound!

Sorry i missed your b'day not been on here for a few days, hope you had a good one!

happy birthday for yesterday,i hope you had a great time eating the choc :)

hey duncan...I had a brilliant time eating the choc!! I don't think it knocked me outta ketosis either, weigh in tomorrow so we'll see :D It was soooooo worth it though

Stinky thanks for the good wishes :D

Life won't stop for cd. So you've enjoyed your indulgence, it will probably motivate you to be strong again this week.
My start weight is the same as yours and I would love to be in the 11s right now.
Good luck on your future losses.

Best of luck VJ! I'm hoping to get under 10st by Easter...dunno if I'll be that lucky :p I enjoy being on the diet now so it's easy to stick to.

Good for you, it's nice to see someone with a sensible approach and not going overboard over a little nibble. It's your birthday you have had a treat and have totally the right attitude to it.

Happy Birthday by the way.

Back