Cheating Disaster

bigbozzman

So my weigh day is tomorrow and I have failed..

I weighed out of curiosity and lost 13lbs in my first week, however I was tempted by a indian mixed grill and a small piece of naan.

Now my logic was providing i keep my carbs low and the meat is protein i will be ok..

Now IM KICKInG mYSELF!! The punds might slip on tomorrow do you think?:cry:

oh sweet, it's so hard when you get distracted lets remember its just a blip and hopefully it won't make a huge difference in the scales, in reality if you lost 13 pound and you gain some you will have still lost,
nxt time you get this urge though remember the feeling you having now..
best of luck x

Good luck at your weigh in, all will be well...

I have one question... Did it give you belly ache? When I started eating last time, even my first day 1 meal gave me belly ache lol

Onwards and upwards xx

Don't worry about it hun, we're only human and just remember the feeling it gives you when you cheat and don't make it a regular thing. The more you do it, the more it'll affect your weigh in and the longer you'll need to stay on the diet to lose weight.
xxxx

Good luck at your weigh in, all will be well...

I have one question... Did it give you belly ache? When I started eating last time, even my first day 1 meal gave me belly ache lol

Onwards and upwards xx

You know what it went down a treat, no stomach ache and dare I say it helped the mountain move i think you what i mean.

I was looking into maintaining this programme but slowly introduce some protein food. So using the programme but take some of the maintenance side into it.

My weigh in is tonight so fingers crossed that mixed grill has made too much of an impact. Oh and hate weighing in the night too! :mad:

:fingerscrossed: for you hun x x

Good luck... Xx

Back