Cheating is just not worth it!

NikkiM32

I learnt a lesson the hard way but I had to experience it to find out i guess! Had lost 6lbs in my 1st week and with just 1 nights binge I managed to put it all back on! 1 week later and it's all off again :) didn't think it was going to happen at all! I could of had a stone off by now! But hey ho as I said, lesson learned and I'm even more determined now not to give in to temptation as I have seen the damage it does! Thank god for pork scratchings and the occasional advantage bar though as I don't think I cud control my cravings otherwise! :)

shoulda woulda coulda's get us nowhere! You are still 6lbs lighter than you were two weeks ago so that's a great achievement. But you're right, a lesson has been learned and it looks like you're getting into the swing of things, fair play!

Onwards and downwards as they say. ;)

Aw thanku guys :) I'm loving it at the moment...love going out for a fry some mornings...it's a sociable diet isnt it! and still loosing weight! when I did lighterlife I was soooo restricted! Can't wait to break into the 12st bracket...shouldnt be long now :)

Oh i know my love! I did it too! And it set me back a whole week and a bit!

Glad you are back on track now :) xx

Live and learn I say. We're human after all and logic doesn't always play a role. We know Atkins is good for us and that it works but whoosh all of a sudden that snickers bar has magiced its way into my mouth. wasn't me gov!

Well lesson well and truly learned here ! after a few days off plan i have decided that no matter how nice the food was , it was NOT worth the agony i suffered the last 2 days :( . Cramps , cold sweats , headaches , bloating , achey joints , and unending tiredness . Never again !!

Thanks guys, am totally back on track now and scales moving :)xx
Ber-297 I feel ur pain! But at least we won't be in a hurry to do it again...what an appetite suppressant eh? Lol x

Oh Lordy...I just liked every comment on this thread, lol

Agree - nothing like feeling bad when you sneak a treat to help you stay legal - did someone design it that way? :)

Back