Cheating on LT PART 2

so glad there's a part 2 to this I wasn't finished ;)

I recall calling one person an idiot not several people idiots. You will notice the lack of 's' at the end of the idiot part.

Sycophants tend to have trouble with too many s's.

Listen hun, can we just forget about it all and move on please.

And Gaz mate, I dont cheat in any circumstances, which is why I wont be eating you alive just yet...but beware...I have a big appetite and after a month on LT Im bloody starving, lol!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This isn't a chance to have a second go its a JOKE to the other thread. No more nasty or negative comments please. We were on here joking and having a laugh at no ones expense but our own. So please dont start again!

Listen hun, can we just forget about it all and move on please.

And Gaz mate, I dont cheat in any circumstances, which is why I wont be eating you alive just yet...but beware...I have a big appetite and after a month on LT Im bloody starving, lol!

you would need a big appetite
to eat this beauty xx;)

Ahhh poor fattothin youv been rejected and replaced!!!

cant beat chipolatas at this time of night, But a good fat juicy long Lincolnshire sausage is where its at ;-) x

Lmao at this thread!!! :D:D:D:D

why Shaz are you getting turned on like you use to,,,,do you still howl and bark when excited xxx

My god i think iv actually wet myself! Id do anything for a juicy sausage right now :(

pizzle how very dare you get wet on here

hee hee! I love this forum its such a laugh!! :)

Fantastic lmao :)

Only Garry!!!!!! God I miss your humour mate!!!! I'm laughing so much I'm afraid I'll wet myself - and not in the good way!!!!!

You are such a naughty boy but I love you!!!!

x

Back