Cheating on LT

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on then ive got a spare 3 hours

come on then ive got a spare 3 hours

Hey Vickie look above I have pulled, See my persistence is finally pulling off...:D:D

Be right there Gary sweetie...:p

My god what has happened to this forum?!?!?!

Recently I've read so many threads concerning cheating, taking breaks after ridiculously short times on LT and other such shenanigans. I'm not gonna beat about the bush...you will lose dramatic amounts of weight if you rigidly stick to the LT regime and that is TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT! You cannot cheat, you cannot take short cuts and you cannot take a break every two weeks (even if it is the your birthday, anniversary or your cat has kittens!!!)
If you wanna lose weight using TFR then stick to the regime or otherwise try another diet!!!
So ends the gospel according to the Scazman!

I agree 100% with you !

Not that old chestnut.....its like having a nose bleed!

Shall I punch you constantly in the nose for a week, while you try to live your normal everyday life, just to see how you like it?? :rolleyes:

I wouldnt be kissing it better either :p

Shall I punch you constantly in the nose for a week, while you try to live your normal everyday life, just to see how you like it?? :rolleyes:

I wouldnt be kissing it better either :p[/quote]

You are really quite scary Laura :eek::D

You aint seen nothing yet............muhahahahahahahahahhaah

come on then I like some pain muahahahahaha!

lmao - will u two just stop flirting and **** for god sake.

I am waiting for him to formally ask and beg me first!! :D:D (won't take much begging) :p

I am waiting for him to formally ask and beg me first!! :D:D (won't take much begging) :p

Ok i can feel some real sexual tension between you two now!!!! i think we should really think about starting the minimins dating agency!

Ok i can feel some real sexual tension between you two now!!!! i think we should really think about starting the minimins dating agency!

why not! haha

I wouldnt be kissing it better either :p

You are really quite scary Laura :eek::D[/quote]

yeah but really funny too! Mind you, you two are like a double act!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back