Cheating weigh ins?!

dietqueen82

Right I dunno if anyone else does this But sometimes if I've had an occasion where I've been extremely let's say bad... Usually a celebration.. I change my weigh in day.. I couldn't bare the thought of recording a gain.. When I was on sw or ww it used to totally dishearten me to see the scales gain.. An then I'd have to work to get the gain off :( felt like I was going round in circles! Think thats why id get so far an give up :( I've only gained once while cal counting an that was * week an I knew it'd come off the next week! Feel like I'm cheating ha ha x but it works for me! Anyone else do this? :)

Yes lol i am the opposite of a serial weigher, i weigh once a month because of fear haha

Yes lol i am the opposite of a serial weigher, i weigh once a month because of fear haha

I've started to spread out my weigh ins too. I'd love to get to monthly but I'm currently weighing every two weeks. I'm still being good and keeping to my calories doing two weekly. I'm not 100% sure that I would be quite as committed if I was doing monthly weigh ins but I'd love to get to that point. Hopefully this will avoid too many sts and gains.

I weigh myself everyday before I eat anything. I can never not, even when am terrified that I've gained weight. The curiosity would kill me lol it becomes the most exciting part of the day.

Ha ha I wish I had the will power not to weigh myself I started weighing everyday now it's every 2-3 days! I think it makes me work harder if I'm not seeing the loses I'll do somethin about it :)

I change my weigh in day if I've had a bad time, I still weigh myself usually, just don't record it.
I have been eating away from home the last two weeks, so struggled to keep a lid on the intake (doesnt help that my dad arranged two family meals, one at an all you can eat chinese and the other was donner kebabs!)
But I'm now back (hopefully) to my pre-binge weight, so gonna do an actual weigh in on monday!

Personally, I don't really see the point. Well I do but I don't think it's good. Who are you really kidding by doing it? I know how tempting it is, I used to do it myself, but I think that it's actually more important that we're accountable to each other but most of all to ourselves. Hence why I've just logged a 5lb gain from the last 2 weeks. I didn't want to see my weight loss go down and weight go up but it's the reality so why have it say anything else is my opinion. But also, do that and you're cheating yourself the next week really. I could have not had a WI this week, knowing I'd gained, then next week I could have lost that 5lbs and had a STS if I hadn't weighed or say lost 6lbs but only 1lb if I didn't log it. Coming back after a gain is hard work and think that we deserve to acknowledge ourselves for doing it and getting it off. But that's my personal opinion.

Think il be cheating this week il weigh on Wednesday and Thursday hopefully claw back the damage I done

Back