Charl_x

read a few posts regarding cheating..

have you cheated?
What made you cheat?
what did you do to cheat?
what happended with your result?

xx

I have cheated (yesterday!! lol)
I cheated cos i was becoming disheartened with LT, and had been for ages.. I should have started refeed over a week ago but wanted to stay TFR for as long as i could, but my head wasn't with it.
I lost 2lb instead of my normal 4lb... Maybe if i had cheated earlier in the week i might have got away with it more, instead of doing it the night before weigh in!!

Have you?

Well done for staying so focused x x

I started in the last few days on a refeed i suppose.. I had either 1 or 3 shakes and then had chicken and salad.. That was fine, but last night i ate 2 packets of worcester sauce crisps and some chocolate... I knew then that i really had to refeed or i would go completely off the rails... During the diet i have often missed shakes which isn't good either.. I have over a weeks worth in reserve!!

You really should be proud of yourself for staying on track... It isn't easy and takes great determination x x

Keep busy hun, and drink loads of water.. Coming on here really helps.. The people are amazing.... If you haven't cheated this far in you obviously have the willpower to see it through... How much longer do you intend staying on here? How much more do you want to lose?

Hi Carl
I find that when i am hungry i drink a couple of oints of water or have a black coffee that seems to work
I have only had one day so far that i really wanted to eat but just got myself through it
Im in the mindset now that the more i work at it the quicker it will be over i originally wanted to do tfr for 16 weeks then i calculated i could get it done in 12 but after my weigh in yesterday im going to try and get it done in 10:D
If i do i will carry on for a futher two weeks regardless and if i dont i have a possible 6 to get it done but 10 is my aim now to lose 4 stone:D:D

Ive had a couple of slices of turkey or ham, usually when im with my family, it hasnt broken my ketosis but maybe it slows my weight loss down im not sure, ive done it on days that ive burned 400-500 cals on the treadmill, but maybe im just kidding myself that the treadmill cancels it out lol

Hi Carl for me the reason I have not been 100% has been because I've been out for 2 meals, they where booked along time ago and I really didn't want to disappoint anyone. I also have 2 more coming up 1 this weekend and 1 next.
So far I have managed to stay 100% the rest of the time. It hasn't been easy especially the day after eating but I really want to lose this weight.

Good Luck x

Back