Cheating...

ChubbyMonkey

I was thinking about having my first cheat on Friday and have some meat? I know it's my only my second week but having these shakes non stop everyday is getting hard. Really craving for some food!!

Has anyone else ever cheated? Would it be like starting over again?

I cheated but did it extreme really pigged out and yes it knocked me out of ketosis so now i'm going through all the crappy feeling again, it really wasnt worth it plus once id cheated for that week i couldnt get back on track and started to nibble everything i could, i was hungry.
Someone did say on here though i you are to cheat so it with something like chicken which wont effect ketosis..... but trust me its hard to stop the hunger once you have done it.

Snap! Agree with all the above! Im still out of ketosis after 4 days back on track and its killing me. Started off with a boiled egg and progressed to pate on toast x4 slices! Uh oh not good, screw'd up my weekly weigh in and feel light headed and pist right off! Its so bot worth it. Hust couldnt stop once i had started. So DONT do it! Not if you want to achieve a good weight loss! Xxx

DONT DO IT.

Simple as that.

I have, I regret it, I wish id not bothered. It makes you more hungry. If you cant stand the shakes all the time and water - theres a cheat WITHOUT eating you could do. Its Coke Zero. If you flit onto Exante forum, and read a sticky called 'So what can I drink on this diet?' theres a few suggestions that you can drink and it wont knock ketosis out, although it WILL F your weight loss up.

Fizz, you are NOT allowed to drink anything else but water/tea/coffee on LT as ther are artificial sugars in Coke zero.
Chubby, I know it's hard but do not start cheating as you will be craving all sorts of food afterwards. Stay strong!

Dont do it, its a slippery slope. If you have it, the next day you will want it again and again and think its ok!!! See it through and dont crack, the weight will come off quicker!!

Hi,
I'm one of the old members from Lipotrim, these days I read threads but rarely contribute. However after reading your thread I wanted to write to you...

I think you are lucky to have asked what other people think before you cheated. Not one person will say that they are glad they cheated. Everyone will tell you that they regretted it big time and that since then they have not been able to get back to it 100%.

I cheated and could not get back into it. Today is day 3 of my many many restarts.

I regret it everyday because if I had stuck to it for a couple of months I would have reached my ideal weight and would not be here retrying over and over. I didn't ask for support before cheating and it was too late, but you are here before you do it and please don't. You will hate yourself for spoiling the good thing you had going.

If you are doing this diet then you are here because you are desperate to lose the weight as you may have tried a lot of things previously. This diet takes every ounce of willpower out of you but it also promises happier and healthier days. That meat or chicken will be there when you finish your diet, you can have it once you are refeeding.
What ever you decide... Good Luck!

Last edited:
Take it from me, DONT CHEAT! Amd I speak from experience as one that cheats every single day..... i started off with some chicken/turkey for medication purposes... knew it would slow my losses of course.. then it progressed out of control and it ranges from choc/biccies/toast/chicken/steak..... its a VERY hard habit to break and purely psycological... I try SO hard every day to stop doing it and promise myself every morning. Every day I make it to about 3 or 4pm and cave.. today it was some prawns and a bite of a philly sarnie - by FAR my best day to date..... so I am pleased with that purely for that reason.... BUT, ntohing compares to that buzz i had the first week being 100% and knowing I was doing ALL I could possibly do... if i could get that back I would love to... I am sensible enuf to remain in ketosis by not pigging too much, ony got caught out once and it SO wasnt worth it xxx

Cheers guys, sounds like it's not as easy as I thought it would be.

Hopefully my WI tomorrow will give me the boost I need to stay on it.

Thanks again

hey Fizz i asked my pharmacist and she said defo no coke zero! chubby dont do it i reckon once you start cheatin the body is out of satisified mode and into hungry mode.... ive been totally 100% since the start.. 40daysish.... and my body has just checked out where food is concerned.... honestly i think your body goes into ignore the food mode and thats what protects ya from feeling starvin!!!! once you start pickin the floodgates are open and rarrrrrrrrr what started as a piece of chicken will become an easter egg (for me anyway) and this diet is expensive... nearly 55 pounds (67.50 euro) here in Ireland, so i wanna make it work!!!! good luck!!

I know the zero isnt allowed - but if it stops someone from cheating then im sorry to say im all for it. That said I dont mean drink 6ltrs of the stuff every day. Ive had 2ltrs last me 10days, and I havent had it everyday. I did say too - it F's the losses up - look at my first weigh in ... WTF I was gutted and it made me feel crap, thats because of the zero. But - I know its stopped people from cheating (by cheating I mean binge eating carbs etc) I dont recommend it but if it ever comes to the point you cant/feel like you cant go on, id say instead of eating, have a small can (it bloats you too - not good).

p.s the zero doesnt have sugars in it but it does contain aspartame [some sweetners do] and that can cause headaches and is a generally bad ingredient.

dont do it. cheated last night and tioday feeling like been hit by a bus!!!

Really dont do it, i've been doing it on and off since starting and now ive reached a point where im really not happy with myself, i've had a long day of mentally recharging myself properly so i can stay on 100%...i always start out saying i'll be good and then it never turns out that way
think of it like this, you dont NEED to cheat! your body is getting all the nutrients it needs to survive, its only your brain thats telling you to do this, it will do anything to sabotage you but you need to go 'no, i will do this, i have control over my own body' x

thanks for asking the question..i dreamt last night that I had eaten food, and woke up in a panic!! I love food so so much but all I want is to be thin!! Have to keep going, would really love to have 4 off this week and then its a stone!!

Don't cheat, I got into the habit of having protien and coke zero here and there after my 1st month of being 100%, and 4 months down the line I'm still 19st and I can't get back on Lipotrim no matter what I do..Ive had so many false starts that I'm thinking of giving up on myself comepletely...
My other have keeps telling me, that they don't mind what I look like, and its the worse thing I could hear cause its like it gives me the lisence to go and eat like a pig..I have no idea ho i've stayed in the 19s for the last 2 months with the crap i've been putting in my mouth..

So don't do it, stick to the water and the LT, and if you feel like you want to cheat, go out in the fresh air and have a walk/stroll just clear your head no matter what time of the day or night..it does wonders...

Keep up the hard work you'll be at your goal in no time..

hi does any one know if u can have a chicken stock cube with boiling water cus i cant handle that blinking soup:confused::17729:

hi does any one know if u can have a chicken stock cube with boiling water cus i cant handle that blinking soup:confused::17729:

They recommend you only have LT products and water..keep to that hun....less chance of you falling off the wagon.. on your nxt WI, just get shakes..

But I know on the Exante shakes, you can have a Veg Bouillion called Swiss Marigold, 2 teaspoons a day... the reduced salt one, but it doesn't taste much better than the LT chicken soups.

Try not to though... best of luck..

Back