Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

Keep your chin up Nilkkie! :)
So sorry I couldn't join you, I only just got my mobile back off of DS and I didn't know you had sent me a text!
It's such a shame, because I would have really enjoyed playing board games and having a bit of company. Ive been all on my own today!:(
Keep keeping busy and this nasty dark mood will soon pass! You are going to make it this time!
Give my love to everyone!
Hugs

My day has been rubbish, it's been like the weather!!

Feeling a bit chirpier now, N came round and we played Cranium and then Yes No which involves ringing a bell!! Did I mention how much my head aches?

Just played Scrabble with the kids and Helly popped round for coffee, so I've been distracted away from food. I can still hear the chocolate biscuits calling so I'm off to bed soon as I eat my last pack.

Hope I wake up happier tomorrow, it's not like me to me down. I just feel very resentful.

Cheer up todays a new day!

Hi Nikkie
I hope you are feeling much chirpier today, Keep your chin up!
You should feel very proud of yourself for being so strong and fighting those demons!
You didn't give in to food Nikkie and that is fantastic. You didn't use food to comfort yourself and that is even more fantastic!
Today is a new day and don't let this diet and the grey weather get you down! Each day that you stick to SS is one day nearer to reaching your goal! It's one day closer to being the size and shape that you want to be! Your resolve will get stronger and you will feel more empowered every day that you abstain from eating conventional food! You are a strong and determind woman Nikkie and you will succeed!
Now have a wonderfull day at work, keep glugging the water and don't let anyone wave sweeties under your nose!
Have a great day Nikkie!
Love and hugs

Hi Cheb!

I was so pleased when I read your post that you didn't give in!!!!! You would have woken up today even more miserable (not like you). I hope you will feel stronger and more empowered today.

Ditto everything tpott has said - she talks so much sense!

Sending huge HUGs

Hi Cheb,

Feel like I could've written some of your thread myself, but then we've often faced similar struggles along the way haven't we?

I hope you're beating your demons, I understand those feelings of resentment, especially when we're not too far off goal.

I've repeated the pattern of self destruction but today I'm back to SSing.

I am now a fully ledged CDC and have my first client starting tomorrow, so it's time to practise what I may be preaching!

Today's weigh in is 9st 9lb, goal weight is 8st 7lb. Wish me luck and lets keep each other on the straight and narrow!

JudeX

sorry had to leave you in the lurch hope you were not to busy......did you have a good first day back.seems like you never been away i bet..stay away from the sweeties:)

Hello All

Well I feel so much better today, more like my annoyingly cheerful self! I'm really cold so maybe I'm back in the pink.

Don't know if my better mood is due to it being day 4 or if it's cos I went back to work. I had a nice break but after a bit I get bored with playing the stay at home mum. I love it to begin with but the longer I'm off the more lathergic I become, even though there's always loads to do, Ifind that I can't be bothered. I love the stress and pressure of work where I have to knuckle down and get the job done! Strange aren't I.

Anyhow I didn't indulge in the choc buttons or minature heroes or choc fingers or....or.....or.....I didn't find it easy to resist but not as hard as yesterday. One day at a time, how true!

Thank you all so much for your words of wisdom and encouragement I really appreciate you all.

Jude, so great to hear from you. Good luck with your first client tomorrow; the first of many you'll soon be rushed off your feet.

Hope you've all had a great day

Hi Cheb,

Great to hear you sounding more like your old self again!;)

And you inspired me to complete my first whole day returning to SSing, hoorah!

Here's to tomorrow.....

Night night,

JudeX

Hi Cheb,

Feel like I could've written some of your thread myself, but then we've often faced similar struggles along the way haven't we?

I hope you're beating your demons, I understand those feelings of resentment, especially when we're not too far off goal.

I've repeated the pattern of self destruction but today I'm back to SSing.

I am now a fully ledged CDC and have my first client starting tomorrow, so it's time to practise what I may be preaching!

Today's weigh in is 9st 9lb, goal weight is 8st 7lb. Wish me luck and lets keep each other on the straight and narrow!

JudeX

Hi Jude,

Sometimes I think you are too hard on yourself, you have done really well and achieved so much.

Look at you a CDC now and I feel your clients are very lucky to have you has their counsellor.

Reading your diary on DH helped me so much and your support.

Love Mini xxx

Good Morning Nikkie
I'm so glad you are feeling much more like your old self and a very well done on resisting all those sweets and choccies!
I'm looking forward to seeing you at work later. I just hope I can cope with a full days hard graft after being poorly for so long!!
See you in a few hours!
Hugs

Thank you for your kind words Mini, I think we've helped each other along the way!

Cheb, how are you feeling today? Positive and raring to go I hope!

Day 2 for me and still feeling determined. One step at a time....

JudeX

Evening All

Well, feeling very happy tonight, we've just booked our much longed for trip to Dubai. Girlie holiday next April Whoopeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diet, mmmm well doing ok, have to confess to the odd nibble, couple of choc buttons oh tbh a slice of bread too! Oh I'm ashamed, (well a bit:D ) Off to Lakeside tomorrow, another quandry to eat or not to eat? If I don't I'll be the only one and I know I'll be sad and grumpy........just one day? Will it matter? I'm not in ketosis now anyhow, I can start again, I'm so close to target now so look ok.........See how my mind works. Doh, here I go again, damn I thought i'd cracked it but no, day 5 and I'm floundering about:mad:

Oh well off to bed to have lovely Arabic adventures in my dreams.

Night night

Hi Nikkie
Well you do look fantastic and you have lost loads of weight but..... You keep saying you want to get to 10 stone! You know that if you keep falling off the wagon you won't get to 10 stone! So you need to have a long think and decide if you want to stop now and maintain or give it one more try? It's a very tricky decision and I don't envy you for it. It really is terribly hard when you do look fantastic and you can wear the clothes you want and there is that little nagging voice saying go on eat it doesn't matter. If you are happy with the way you look and your fed up with SS, then why not decide to stop and maintain. But if in the back of your mind you really want to finnish the job and get rid of those last few pounds then I will help you every step of the way!
What ever you decide, you have come a long way and you look beautifull! You should be very proud of yourself, me and the rest of the girlie's are extremely proud of you!
Have a fun day out tomorrow.
Nighty night and sweet dreams!

Come on cheb, we have about the same amount of weight to lose before we hit goal :)

I have been having a tough couple of weeks compared with the rest ofmy diet but I think I am in the right frame ofmind to take it to the end. Please join me and we'll lose the weight together :D

Hi Nikkie
Have a wonderfull day out today! Try not to stress out too much about whether to eat or not, but remember 10 stone is only around the corner now for you. It is within reach! Arn't I a proper little Jiminy Cricket! LOL.
Have a lovely day
Hugs

Morning All

Well I have woken up resolute and despite not being in ketosis due to stupid mindless nibbling I have decided not to eat today. Feel quite relaxed about it, I was getting stupidly stressy about it but now I've made my decision I feel chilled, God, it's only food what's the big deal?

Hoping to get DD into something other than jeans and a T'shirt, she's the one who wanted to go shopping today; unusual for her cos she hates it. She wants something new to wear on her birthday on Friday, shopping with a teenager:eek: wish me luck!!!

Chicken, I would love to team up for the final leg, lets do it!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi Cheb,

I'm off shopping with friends today too, and was having the same conversation with my chatterbox about doing lunch.

Day 3, not in ketosis, got a headache, chicken salad wouldn't harm, don't want to feel deprived or excluded etc etc....

But then, like you, I still have this eternal last stone to lose and need to stop moaning about it and face the final challenge!

I'll report back in later and see how we both coped.

Enjoy yourself and stay focused!

JudeX

Ditto all that has been said about whether you should eat or not. Could you do add a meal for the day and have a chicken salad??

Good luck shopping with a teenager, I think you'll need it!!!:eek:

Back