Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

Hi Cheb!

Just wanted to say good luck for the ssing! Sure you'll be fine!

Just reading your thread - did you get to watch Lost? I just love it! Have got last nights episode to watch tonight - yey!!

Hope you got much deserved attention (;) ) from the men at the garage!!! :D

Sarah x

lol

:D I might have.:D But i am thinking what to take to new york in 65 days time.OH MY GOD ITS GETTING NEARER:eek:

Weird, I'm off to Nottingham this weekend for a hen weekend. Don't worry, packs are in the case and I shall be SSing!! Have a good time camping :D

Where are you staying? Nice B&B? Just thinking......well if it rains!!!!!!!!

Not done this camping lark before, can you tell? Not too sure why I'm preparing myself to sleep on the floor when I have a nice comfy bed here. Oh yeah that's right, it's the adventure and the kids will enjoy it:D Mind DD obviously won't, she's taking her newly aquired teenager status very much to heart!

Have a great Hen weekend DQ

Good Morning Nikkie!
Hows it going today? Still on the SS wagon I hope! You will be in the pink soon so keep glugging the water!
May I suggest you take your nice warm duvet camping with you? As a seasoned camper myself I would highly recomend it! It get's flipping freezing in the early hours before the sun comes up! I even take my duvet with me when I camp in the height of summer! May I also suggest pitching your tent within easy reach of the loo's, that frantic barefoot dash first thing in the morning through wet grass can be a little bit of an ordeal when your busting for a wee LOL, especially when you are trying frantically to undo the tent zips to get out! LOL! :D :D :D
I really envy you going away camping I absolutely love it, but my selfish teenagers won't go with me anymore! It's not cool enough! :( . I have not been able to go for about two years now! I really miss it!
Maybe I can talk DH round to taking me camping towards the end of summer next year? TBH that will be the only holiday we will be able to afford once Ive paid for our Dubai trip! LOL :D
See you later at work! :)

Have fun on your camping trip! See you next week!

Good Morning Nikkie and welcome home from your wet n wild camping trip! I hope the rain and gales haven't put you off camping alltogether! I promise you that when the weather is nice camping is really lovely!
Have a fantastic day and I hope SSing is still going well for you!
Hugs

Morning Cheb,

I am with your daughter about camping!

But I do admire anyone who can do it!!!

One day I might learn how to pack a bag with what I use and not try and recreate the house away from home.:(

How is the SSing going?

Hope all is well with you.

Love Mini xxx

Evening All

The happy campers have returned! Got off to a great start when we realised that the assembly instuctions for the tent were still at home!!!! My fault obviously!!! (not), anyhow stood and looked bit helpless and fellow campers were soon on hand to help the newbies! Even had my air beds pumped up by a lovely lady with an electric pump.

We survived the monsoon and apart from trench foot I think we're all back in 1 piece. Friday the weather was quite good, we sat outside in the sunshine and played a game of cards in the evening. Saturday......

Temps13.gif

Gale force wind and torrential rain,we hid inside the tent and read, it did finally dry up and the wind died down about 9pm. 3 tents blew away and 2 were badly torn, talk about a baptism of fire. Despite it all quite enjoyed it, it was nice to sit and chill without feeling guilty and that I should be doing something else, even saw DD smile a couple of times and that is a rare occurence. Will probably give camping another go next year.

SSing didn't really happen I'm afraid, I mean there's not much to do when sitting in tent with the rain beating down except read and eat biscuits! Sorry, I've failed again.....guilty? Er no!

Back on it today......

SSing didn't really happen I'm afraid, I mean there's not much to do when sitting in tent with the rain beating down except read and eat biscuits! Sorry, I've failed again.....guilty? Er no!

Back on it today......
[/quote]

Hi Nikkie
You have not failed! You just had a little slip! I would have done the same as you if I had been stuck in a cold damp tent for the weekend! So don't worry, you are back on the wagon again now.
Have you signed up for the Christmas challenge yet? If not why not sign up? It will keep you focussed!
See you at work later!
Hugs

Morning All

So back on track now and feeling slightly less wodgey already. Just tucking in to a cappuccino mousse and my first litre of water.

DD has just announced that her new soooo comfy school shoes are not soooo comfy after all but no couldn't possibly wear trainers for her walk to school cos she'd look like a freak! Kids eh?

Off to work now, walking today so need to get a move on.

Catch you later.

Cheb your goal has been delayed a little bit that's all. I have to say that I am most impressed with your focus. Keep glugging away :D

hope all is well at work, and the sweeties have not ambushed you as you pass by :eek: You are so close to your goal now, i have a feeling by the time i see you again in October you will have cracked it. Sorry keep forgetting your ask how Steve is doing.

Take care see you soon xxxx

Good morning Nikkie!
Well you should be aproaching ketosis any time soon now and then your weight is going to go Whoosh and this time you will get to your goal!!!! Honest, you will I can see it in my crystal ball! LOL. This time you will do it! Don't give up keep glugging the water and you will succeed!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs

Back