Check me out!!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Just had to share with someone who will appriciate how important it is for someones weight loss....

I have been wearing some strechy size 10 jeans for about a month now, and i love wearing them, but know that i ma more a 12 than a 10, anyways.. i was shopping in new look the other day, and wanted some shorts (this is a first just on its own, iv never worn shorts!) and i found some gorgeous shorts that i just fell in love with, they were a size 10, but i asked for the woman to find me a 12, she said they were the only pair left, and i was gutted. Anyways, i just couldnt find anything else i liked, and decided to try and wedge my arse in them.. i wont lie, over my child-bearing hips (as my mother calls them) it was a bit of a squeeze, but round my belly they'r actually comfortable, and fit well. Im so bloody chuffed.. and to top it all off.. when i got to the tills they were reduced from £25 to £6 :O

I also bought my first bikini.. ever! yesterday. I only bought a cheap one to test the waters, but i actually felt quite comfortable in my own skin, for the first time in years!!

Anyways, thanks for listening! iv been dying to tell someone who really appriciates how great that is for me! :D xxxx

Whoop Whoop!! well done fern i bet you are feeling so pleased with yourself! i cant wait to go shopping for clothes but im going to wait till my holiday in august!
Not only did you get the suprised that they fitted but you got a bargain!!
Well done saint fern!! x

Well done you! You must feel so proud of yourself. I've looked at your stats and you have done so well - very inspiring. Enjoy your acheivement!

wow thats great and what a bargin the shorts were, i was in same situation last summer just felt upto wearing shorts etc then got pregnant again and im back to square one lol, but some of my jeans fit already so i will get in them shorts for my hols in 8 weeks x

Awww, well done. And you should also know that New Look sizes are not the most generous of sizes either, so that's brilliant.

well done you go girl x

Thank you everyone!! :D

Can u believe it, i bought the same pair of jeans iv been wearing for a month now, because i needed another pair.. also a size 10.. and i cant get them over my ass :-| i so dont understand! how can i be getting my bum in a new look pair of shorts and not in a apir of trousers im already wearing!? LOL

hmm. im wandering whether iv gained some weight this week :O eek lol x

That's fantastic! Well done you!

Good for you hun! Must be an amazing feeling, I'm VERY jealous haha, well done xxx

Back