Check out the ticker!!!

toller-girl

constantly confused
Lost another 3lbs today, look at my ticker!!!!!! :eek:

I can't quite believe it!

I wanted to ask a stupid question, has anybody got taller on the diet? Loads of people have said I look taller, and when I measured my height on this machine thing, it was 5' 7", but I thought I was 5'6. I wondered if the weight was compressing my spine or something, or maybe I used to slouch but now I don't?

Don't want to get excited, but if I really am 5'7" I lose a whole BMI point :D

hey toller~girl,

WELL DONE! THATS FAB! You must be so proud of yourself! im quite new here, been on LL for 5 weeks so its great to see some one actually reach the goal they set at the start. i cant wait til my ticker gets to the end :)

congratulations xx

Fab! Well done!!!:happy096:

There was a series on a couple of months ago called 'diets time forgot' or something like that. Several of the 'guinea pigs' gained in height after they had lost weight, I guess it is also down to how you hold yourself.
I want to measure myself now!

Well done on the weight loss hun, you have done fab.

:wow::happy096:
Well done TG you must feel very happy seeing your ticker at the end of it's road
Go treat yourself to some new clothes
:talk017:

hi well done, just me, hope you get this message not sure what I am doing but know you will understand, my poor little dog really bad at moment, she had to have spinal surgery last friday vet says she has ten days to regain use of her bladder, she is not using back legs at all am so scared think I may lose her. I cant take in what the vet keeps telling me, just want everything to get better. take care Mandy

Hiya, sorry to hear about your girl :(

Vets always tell you the worst case scenario, try not to worry too much until you have to.

If it helps, my old lad lost the use of back legs when we were at the lake district, he was diagnosed with spondylopathy, and we were told he would have to be on restricted exercise for life, never allowed upstairs or on the sofa or anything like that.

He's currently having a snooze after spending an hour zooming about on the beach, chasing after balls and meeting new dogs.

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for her. Sending healing vibes to her :vibes:

Pebbles Update

Vet allowed me to bring her home for the weekend, she is happy in herself but no control over her bladder had pain yesterday when vet was squeezing her toes. Brought her home with pads and cream as she is very sore, back to vets this morning but could not use cathater as she is sore and inflamed inside and the vet today said she had no sensation of pain when toes pinched had to use a needle to drain her bladder. Going back tomorrow morning again for same checkups then back Monday which is her tenth day. I am flexing and massaging her legs and just hope she can pull through will tell you how things are but I am happier that she is at home and I am looking after her regardless of the outcome. Speak later xx

:grouphugg:I'm so sorry to hear that poppy

Back