Checking in

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Choccie, 23 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Choccie

Choccie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey all,

Thought I'd come and say hi. I've been on Dukan for a couple of months now and have now lost 2 stone.

It's been a rather up and down month or so for me - a holiday which was lovely and I'm afraid I had to stop the diet then as it was just too difficult to do when we were eating out so much and I realised it would affect my friend's enjoyment too if I was too obsessed with eating. Got back and had a bereavement and now work is getting me down a bit. I've had the odd lapse which may have stalled me a bit but to be honest with everything else going on I'm just pleased I've not gone and eaten a massive pile of cake.

I've developed a bit of a craving for milk lately (skimmed of course). I'm not drinking lots, maybe half a pint a day, but with all the sugar in it wondered if I should lay off?
    I've lent my book out so can't look but thought fat free dairy was ok?

Choccie x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Teddy67

Teddy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Although not mentioned in the book I found out via this site that it is recommended not to exceed 250mls a day of skimmed milk within the 1kg max of diary.

If stalling suggested reduce total diary to 500g a day.

Hope that helps.

I love my milk too in my morning cappuccino :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.