Cheeky P's Simple Journey

I'm really pleased as I've done loads of them 'I must do them' jobs that never gets done and always goes to the bottom of the list.

I'm going to try this year to keep on top of the house rather then let the mess aka ironing or kids toys build up lol

As I haven't stopped dinner is just going to be SW chips with sauce then a bath.

I'll up date the food in a bit xx

I
Husband did cook a roast today and the only "naughties" were the roasties (2 big ones) and roast pork (to die for) which I cut the fat off. I think it would be fair to negate the fat consumption with the AP's.....

That would be my thinking too lol xx

Seen this on FB...So trying it!

Egg muffins
Sometimes you want a hearty breakfast that you can eat on the go or throw in your bag to take to school or work. Usually the most portable of breakf...ast ideas are carb and sugar loaded. These tasty breakfast egg muffins are a great alternative and can be made in advance! You decide what meat, cheese and vegetables you want to put it in making the combination possibilities endless. And since you make a bunch in advance you have ready to go breakfast options all week.
I love these. They are filling and so much healthier than your muffins, bagels, donuts, and whatever else you grab with your morning coffee.
Ingredients
Spring onion as required
Chopped tomatoes as required
Onion as required
Cheese as required
Green chillies
Fresh coriander
You can add chicken or other lean meats, spinach, ricotta cheese, bell peppers, and lots more as per your taste.
Eggs 6 beaten with 2 tbsp milk, black pepper to taste
Instructions
-Preheat oven at 200C
-Grease your muffin tin
-Add vegetables of your choice along with cheese (if you choose), pour beaten egg mixture on it.
-Place muffin pan on the center rack of a preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are light brown, puffy, and the eggs are set.
-Let muffins cool for a few minutes before removing from the muffin pan or cups. Loosen gently with knife if they seem to be sticking. Eat immediately or let cool completely and store in plastic bag in refrigerator or freezer. The Egg Muffins can be reheated in the mircowave

Here's today's foods

Breakfast - 2 crumpets (4) and 1tbsp of Lemon curd (1)

Lunch - 4 x Ryvitas (4) 30g Philly (1) and 2tbsp (50g) Pickle (3)

Dinner - Butternut squash and SW chips 200g (4) and Tom Ketchup (1)

Snacks - Milk for Tea (1)
1 x G&T (2)
1 x Choc Bourbon (2)
2 x Choc Orange Segments (2)
30g Kettle crisps (4)

Total 29
Daily 27
Weeklies 2 (31/49)
Remaining Weeklies 18
Activity Points 6

Last edited:
Forgot the pictures lol

1420400659950.jpg

1420400671351.jpg

1420400681139.jpg

Love crumpets need to get some on my next supermarket shop, not tried them with lemon curd though may get some of that as well :)

Ooo love crumpets :)

That's one of the reasons why I defected to SW Blades because on F&H you can have them without counting anything x

What does f&h stand for lol yes i do miss stuff like crumpets but SW works as i hatr counting points, calories etc lol i like diets that dont feel like diets although when i get to target i think crumpets will be on list more lol xx

F&H means filling and healthy. It's virtually like SW EE but there's a few differences such you can eat crumpets and have homemade smoothies. Once I'm back to work I'm on F&H. Counting gets tiresome at times x

Sounds good that :D

I'm very thankful to SW as it showed me that I can lose weight without counting so I'm definitely going to apply F&H.

Yes same here xx used to be obsessed with food and SW has taught me not to be :D

Back