Cheeky P's Simple Journey

Hello and welcome.

My Abbie is 6 in April and my Isabelle is 4 in June. Big change for this year as Izzy starts Reception this year xx

They have lovely names, there slightly older than my 2, aww reception :) Maisie started last September and we still settling her in she be 5 next month and Hollie will be 3 in April so be starting Nursery this year.

Morning Everyone, I can't believe it's Saturday and I've had over 2 weeks off! Back to work Monday :(

Today is definitely going to be pointed. I know what I'm having for dinner. So just got to be sensible during the day.

My draft menu is as follows

DAY 3 - 3/1 (PP)

Breakfast - Not sure yet

Lunch - Salad Sandwich (3)

Dinner - Lamb Balti (24) Rice (4) and a chapatti (2)

Snacks - Milk for Tea (1)

Total 34

So have any of you made any resolutions?

For me I'm more making promises to myself.

1) To stick with WW through thick and thin until I get to my final weight. I've been up and down for nearly 3 years....I'm a gold member of WW and got to my target in 2012 but I played it safe and really went gold too early. I've always wanted to be 10st dead but always run out of steam so went gold at 11st 5lbs. Since 2012 I've not continuously lost weight so keep losing the same 6 odd lbs. This year I want to get to my true goal and learn to maintain without always feeling like I've been on a diet.

2) I'm going to be more strong with dinners. I always cook around what my husband wants which is generally okay but there are meals where he could eat but throws bit of a strop. This time no more I'll cook what he likes but there's going to be more meals I want and he'll have to like it.

3) Be more organised at home. At work I'm known fir being ultra organised yet at home I'm lacks. This really doesn't help me so I'm going to put more effort into planning/being organised. This includes planning meals and being more organised with the general housework.

4) Make more time for myself. I've started already with my face cleansing routine but I'm going to be more proactive in doing things for myself such as going to Zumba, looking after myself more and taking time out to relax.

I'm always feel tired I think it's cos I'm running around everyone including work as I'm a PA. Just need to take time for me xx

They are great resolutions Claire.

I empathise with the cooking what the husband wants above yourself. I do that and I was strong today when he wanted to change our dinner. Small victories!

My big resolution is to start looking after my health a bit better, including making more time for exercise. I have no excuses, I live in a rural area with hills a couple of roads in front of my house and the beach one road behind so I should be walking more often.

Good luck with sticking to yours. x

They are great resolutions Claire.

I empathise with the cooking what the husband wants above yourself. I do that and I was strong today when he wanted to change our dinner. Small victories!

Well for being strong, i've done it for 2 days and surprisingly hubby just accepted it lol

Good luck with your new years resolution hun x

Hi hun here to subscribe x

Omg! I've screwed up. I read on here that chapatti are 2 but infact they're 12! I checked my book for the curry and found the chapatti. Shows its always worth double checking :( ;)

Right here's today

Breakfast - Apple and clementine

Lunch - Subway Chicken Salad Sub with bbq sauce (9)

Dinner - Vegetable Balti (14) 100g cooked rice (4) Onion small Bhaji (3) and chapatti (12)

Snacks - Milk for Tea (1)
2 x G&T (3)
1/2 Bag S&V crisps (2)

Total 48
Daily 27
Weeklies 21 (current 8/49)
Remaining Weeklies 20

Last edited:
Back