Cheeky P's Yummy Scrummy Food Diary

Do you have skimmed milk? Is that for tea/coffee? Xxx

It's semi skimmed and yes for my tea. I've worked out that I have about 20ml of milk in each cup and I only have about 3 teas a day

I've also cut down my sugar to 1/4tsp so can have upto 5 cups of tea without pointing it lol xx

i only have 1 or 2 cuppas a day too so i tend to just point 1pp for milk, but i have to have 2 sugars per cup "/ which i could probably bring down to one!!
its just not the same with a sweetner! yuck x

i only have 1 or 2 cuppas a day too so i tend to just point 1pp for milk, but i have to have 2 sugars per cup "/ which i could probably bring down to one!!
its just not the same with a sweetner! yuck x

I know what you mean about sweeteners. I got hubby down from 2 sugars to 1 by slowly reducing it by 1/4tsp. I only moved down the measures once he had got used to the change.

I did the same for me and was down to a 1/4tsp within 4-6 months. I'm trying to work down to 1/8tsp (the last measure on the WW measuring spoons) lol

Whoo hoo!

Today is another BRILLIANT day!

My menu ended up being

Breakfast - Porridge made with Milk and Jam (5)

Lunch - Subway Chicken breast and Bbq sauce (4)

Dinner - Grill Up 2x bacon medallions (1) 1x sausage (4), dried fried egg (2) 1x Toast (3) and tin tomatoes

Snacks - 1/2 Pretzel (5)
Muller corner yogurt (4)
Milk for Tea (1)

I've had 28 today so only used 1 weekly. Feeling great! X

So Day 3 - At the moment, I haven't got a planned menu so will have have to think about it this morning.

I bought a day to page diary, so that I can write my diary down with the dates. I find to be 100% successful, writing everything down works. I know I've got this page, but good old fashioned hand writing for me is a must.

Since being on the plan, all the bloating of my stomach has gone down. I'm feeling much better, so using it as another motivator.

How did you find insanity. Did it change your physique dramatically?

I loved it and it really did change my figure. I got a six pack and my arms really toned up. The only problem was screwed up my knees. I ended up having achy knees that cramped up at night. I really want to do it again but worried about my knees

Not a happy bunny, yesterday didn't go well and although I haven't gone over my points, psychologically I feel like I've fallen off the wagon.

My dinner changed and having a few biscuits made my total day equalled 40 (27 dailys and 13 weeklies)

Today I'm likely to end up in a garden centre cafe so I think the easiest thing would be to have a F&H day as counting is going to be hard.

My menu is likely to look like something like this

Breakfast - Porridge
Lunch - Jacket Potatoe and baked beans
Dinner - seasoned chicken with potatoes and vegetables

ur doing fine hun!
dont put urself down .. ur still on that wagon!!
sometimes days dont go to plan but u didnt do majorly bad x

Not a happy bunny, yesterday didn't go well and although I haven't gone over my points, psychologically I feel like I've fallen off the wagon.

My dinner changed and having a few biscuits made my total day equalled 40 (27 dailys and 13 weeklies)

Today I'm likely to end up in a garden centre cafe so I think the easiest thing would be to have a F&H day as counting is going to be hard.

My menu is likely to look like something like this

Breakfast - Porridge
Lunch - Jacket Potatoe and baked beans
Dinner - seasoned chicken with potatoes and vegetables

Menu for today sounds good, don't worry about slipping up were still finding our feet and getting in the routine x

Yesterday was a good day. I had everything as planned and then used my weeklies on Galaxy Hot Chocolate (4pp) and 100g Ben and Jerry Baked Alska (5pp)

Today I'm staying at home (I must do the ironing! :thumbdown: ) so i'm completely in control of all my meals.

I haven't got a full menu sorted but so far it's going to be

Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - No idea (maybe my homemade potato and leek soup which is 2pp)
Dinner - Roast chicken with all the trimmings.

I can't believe it's Sunday! I only have today and tomorrow and my 2nd weigh in is up! I can feel a loss on my stomach so feeling good

I really fancy a roast but we're having Shepherds pie tonight. Need to use up mince lol!
Yesterday's treats sound lovely wish I could've used mine more wisely and had that instead lol, good luck for today x

I'm really trying hard to pick the 'luxury type of foods. It does mean less snacks but I've got to come to accept that snacks should be a small part of my balanced diet.

I have in the past eaten snacks all day and barely eaten proper meals. I'm trying really hard to eat a healthy balanced diet!

Sounds a good plan, think I enjoy a really nice snack rather than a few low fat healthy ones, feels less like you're deprived then x

Today had been a really good day so far.
My day has been

Breakfast - Fruit

Lunch - homemade potato and leek soup with sandwich thins (5)

Dinner - Chicken breast (5) mini roasts (5) vegetables

Snacks - 30g Bag Kettle crisps (4)
Muller corner yogurt ( 5)

And I'm all within my dailys!!

I've found having the WW kitchen scales and life saver! It makes life so much easier when it comes to pointing.

One more day and weigh in. So looking forward to it x

Back