Cheeky P's Yummy Scrummy Food Diary

Weigh in........

Today I've lost (yes I had to get on 3 times :)) 0.4lbs!!

I'm rather chuffed as I didn't think I'd get anything this week, but obviously as much as I was bad I had just done enough.

Now this week I need to get a grip and focus more as this week can still catch up with me.

So onwards and downwards xx

Well done especially as you were aiming for a STS. The loss is a right bonus! I had a cheeky peek at the scales and despite being within my pp budget all week I appear to have gained a pound!

Well done especially as you were aiming for a STS. The loss is a right bonus! I had a cheeky peek at the scales and despite being within my pp budget all week I appear to have gained a pound!

Aww honey I feel your disappointment, however there is light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes it can take up to the very last day to show a loss. Just stay on plan and keep going

Today's menu is

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich with Tom Ketchup (10)

Lunch - Chicken salad sandwich (8) with Kettle crisps (5)

Dinner - Hunters Chicken, Charlotte potatoes and lots of vegetables

Snacks 170g 0%Greek Yogurt and blueberries (2)

Last edited:
I love my bacon sandwich. We go to a cafe that make sure it's brown bread, no butter and cuts off all the fat for my friend and I.

Tonight's dinner is last minute thing as hubby is going into hospital tomorrow for day surgery so he wants a big dinner before he fasts.

It will mean I'll be into my weeklies but just have to adapt x

Well done on your loss. Hope your hubby gets on ok tomorrow and you both enjoyed your meal tonight x

Hey all.

Sorry I haven't posted yesterday. Hubby went into hospital yesterday so was with him and looking after him.

My days haven't been great but nor have I been on a binge. I've written everything down and im over my points but no fretting. Sometimes weight loss has to be put to one side.

I've decided to give myself maintenance points for Tuesday and Wednesday then take off the weeklies.

Tuesday - Total 52 (32 dailys and 20 weeklies)

Wednesday - Total 39 (32 daily and 7 weeklies)

The plan is to get back on and try to work with my remaining weeklies

Hiya he's okay, he had an infection in his top jaw bone so had to go in and remove it along with taking out a deeply embedded wisdom tooth which also had to have bone taken away!

Unfortunately he's a smoker and he's not allowed to smoke. So got a grumpy hubby and trying desperately to not eat emotional eat.

My weigh in is Tuesday. Have you weighed in yet? Xx

Ah I do feel for you it's really hard when you've got someone grumpy/ moody not to reach for all the comfort foods. But you're doing really well and you've just got that last little bit to go. I know how stunning you will look in May!

Ah I do feel for you it's really hard when you've got someone grumpy/ moody not to reach for all the comfort foods. But you're doing really well and you've just got that last little bit to go. I know how stunning you will look in May!

Thank you Whirly! Might need an alibi soon. Hubby just asked if I'm upset. I've told him yes and that although I understand for his grumpy/moodiness I'm emotionally worn down today and I want to be left alone! X

Yesterday ended up being another maintenance points day with 12 weeklies.

Thinking that it looks like this week maybe another stay the same.

Oh well never mind, good thing is I'm being sensible and although it's disappointing at least I'm not doing the fekk it im off plan so let's eat everything in sight.

I haven't planned my meals yet so will do that soon

Back