Cheeky P's Yummy Scrummy Food Diary

Hi cheeky. I forgot to post here. I updated my diary. Up 4lbs! I wasn't too disappointed coz I'd say originally that was 7!! I was 2 under goal so now I'm just 2 over so if I get back to goal first and then work on the other 2 coz I like to be a few under! So when my little fella goes off to school today I'm gonna go off for a big long walk with the buggy (lots of hills). Bootcamp in the morning, night out tomorrow night, not gonna go too mad.

How are u hun?
And how's ur hubby?

That's not too bad. Great idea just focusing on the first 2lbs.

Sounds like you're a woman with a plan!

Hubby is recovering well but now my puppy is injured. He went to the groomers and hurt his leg there. Having to take him to the vets :(

I'm currently just working on a stay the same this week. Just seems full of hurdles!

Sorry to hear you have had a mare of a week.
You've got the right attitude though - not going completely off track and doing what you can this week.
Hopefully you can put this period behind you soon and focus on getting back to goal. Sometimes, other things are just as important or indeed more so.
Good luck for the rest of the week. x

What a stressful day yesterday! One I definitely don't plan to repeat!

Hubby still on the mend, but typically annoying!

My puppy..well he ended up having X-rays to see if he had broken his leg! Which came to a lovely bill of over £300! Luckily Ive got insurance because the Vets wanted payment there and then which is so unfair considering its not my fault and the Groomers are taking liability. So cutting a very long story Ive ended having to use my Pet Insurance to cover the bill and then get my insurance company to claim from the Groomers!

My little George luckily hasn't got any broken bones but he is badly bruised, at the moment I have hopping dog!

I was soooooo stressed and just got myself in such an emotional stress. I have recorded everything down but haven't added it up

My menu was

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Sandwich Thins (3) with 25g Kettle Crisps (4)
Dinner - KFC 4 x Strippers, Large Chips & 2x Cobettes
Snacks - 4 x Jam Rings, 2 x Choc Bourbons and Riple

Feeling like Im in a slump this morning, so just going to take it easy.

Aw cheeky you're having a hard time of it. Take it easy today & try not too worry too much. I have no excuse and I had a big Indian takeaway last night and also had jellies. Feeling crap about myself this morning but heading to Bootcamp at 11. Hope your doggy is ok :(

Hello everyone sorry I'm not been so active on here this week.

Another bad day but that was simply down to wrong timing's. I haven't pointed but know it's not good.

Breakfast - Nothing

Lunch - 4 x Mozzarella sticks (12)

Dinner - Domino's personal pizza cheese and Tomato with 4 chicken kickers

Snacks - 4 x Jam sandwich biscuits (8)
6 x Rich Tea (6)
1 x Riple (5)

I'm thinking that this week I will see a gain :(

I've been on maintenance points (32), had all my weeklies but eaten an additional 20odd points. So mathematically I should be getting a gain.

I do also have TOTM coming in the next week so that's going to add to the gain.

I know sometimes you have to put your weight loss journey to one side but just don't feel like I've even started the journey!

Time I think to take a deep breath, breath, draw a line under it all and try and start again.

Reading through your last couple of days food, it sounds like you have had to eat a few meals "on the hoof". I know you have had a lot on your plate (no pun intended!) this week so probably haven't had time (or maybe inclination if you've been fed up) to plan your food so as to make better choices. Sometimes, as in my case, the other half ends up influencing what we have for meals because they are fed up.

As you have said, sometimes you just have to accept that other things than diet will take priority sometimes. If I were you, I would accept that it will be like this for XXX more days, accept that the scales will reflect this and agree a date with yourself when you will be able to concentrate on you and your own needs.

Good on you for still pointing though - it does tend to stop us eating everything in sight which would turn a 1-2lb gain into a 3-4lb one.

Hope things turn around for you soon. x

Aww cheeky. Don't worry. It's only a small gain. I seem to have gone nuts altogether can't get into it since Xmas. Great with exercise. Food, not so much :-/ anyway onwards and hopefully downwards....

Thank you everyone mwah xx

Yesterday wasn't too bad. I did have 14 weeklies and today I've only used 3.

I did my zumba tonight which I'm chuffed with because this week I've really suffered with exhaustion and stress. Auntie Flo really hit me hard this month.

I will get to planning meals and being more organised but at the moment it's more go with the flow but making sure I'm within my dailys and weeklies.

I'm off to bed to simply stretch out and melt into bed.

Night night and i hope to be bright and bushy tailed x

Today has been a good day! I've stayed within my dailys so kept my weeklies in my pocket today!

Breakfast - Banana, Pear and clementines

Lunch - Bacon Sandwich (8) with extra bread (4)

Dinner - Chicken breast, mini potatoes and vegetables (5)

Snacks - 30g Kettle crisps ( 4 )
Muller corner yogurt (4)

Yay finally a good day! X

Well done Cheeky that's a great day. I was doing well but the way the day went I ended up with a takeaway. Just working out chip shop chips now but I know it's going to use a lot of weeklies xx

Well done Cheeky that's a great day. I was doing well but the way the day went I ended up with a takeaway. Just working out chip shop chips now but I know it's going to use a lot of weeklies xx

Aww ShirleyWhirley i hope it's not too much damage! The good thing is that you've still lots of days left in your week xx

Hey all, I'm only popping in. Im having a tough time our dog has had a lot of issues as he now needs pins in his leg. I've not followed the plan hence not being on here.

Im weighing in tomorrow and I will update you all.

I will be back soon once things have settled down xx

Hey subscribing if you don't mind. Sorry you are having such a stressful time. Really hope your little dog is okay.
Laura x

Hello and welcome x

I'm sorry I've been quiet :(

My weigh in on Tuesday was a sts, so I am relived on that.

I've been on plan and currently have 19 weeklies to remain until Monday. I've got at least three quiet days where I should be able to stay on plan. Sunday I'm round a friends for Sunday dinner which should be hopefully be another good day. Monday I'm in Manchester but I'm going to bring my lunch but might have to have an off the cuff dinner.

I'm going to try and plan the remainder of the week and see how I go.

I really want to get back on plan! I'm slowly losing the weeks of opportunity to lose weight. At the moment I've got 16 weeks to get a stone off so ive got to start getting off the pounds otherwise it's going to be harder to achieve my goal x

Back