Cheeky P's Yummy Scrummy Food Diary

My sympathies are with you Cheeky. I don't know about you but I have struggled since going off track at Christmas. I am away for most of next week and need to really refocus when I get back. I keep wavering between F&H/SS and PP, sticking to it for a couple of days and then blowing it.

When I get back, I am going to refocus on PP, stick to that alone and get the discipline back into my diet.

Hope you keep your good days rolling. x

My sympathies are with you Cheeky. I don't know about you but I have struggled since going off track at Christmas. I am away for most of next week and need to really refocus when I get back. I keep wavering between F&H/SS and PP, sticking to it for a couple of days and then blowing it.

When I get back, I am going to refocus on PP, stick to that alone and get the discipline back into my diet.

Hope you keep your good days rolling. x

Hiya thank you x

This week isn't going good, im just not in the zone!

You know when everything and everyone is demanding of you, there just isn't enough energy left for me. I stay on plan akk day but by dinner time im shattered so a quick dinner or takeaway is called on, the cakes, biscuits or chocolate looks lovely and then I'm off plan, I just want time and space to focus on me xx

Hiya thank you x

This week isn't going good, im just not in the zone!

You know when everything and everyone is demanding of you, there just isn't enough energy left for me. I stay on plan akk day but by dinner time im shattered so a quick dinner or takeaway is called on, the cakes, biscuits or chocolate looks lovely and then I'm off plan, I just want time and space to focus on me xx

I know what you mean, sometimes everything else seems so overwhelming that its hard to concentrate on yourself. Hope this week is kinder to you xx

Hello there

Right I'm back and so far in action! I've stayed within my dailys and had 11 weeklies. I'm on day 3 so just going to take it easy.

I've also decided to give up Chocolate and Crisps for the month. It's not forever but just a way to try and get it out of my system, break the habit of always reaching for them and kick the cravings. I must admit it's been weird not having and having to think of other snacks but it's good. I've found now in the two days that really I don't want the snacks so was just because it was chocolate and Crisps x

I've been a busy bee!

I've been the River Cottage Fridge Fruit & Nut flapjacks. I'm currently working out the points before I eat them, but I wanted to make them for my daughters. My neighbour made them previously and they were yummy.

I've also made the WW Lemon Meringue Semifreddo from the WW Favourite cook book which is for tomorrow night desert.

I'm also making WW Beef, ale and mushrooms pie for tomorrow. I don't like typical pies so i'm just doing a puff pastry top.

Feeling rather proud of myself :)

Walk into the room, hanging my head in shame.....oh dear oh dear oh dear!

I have been a complete disaster!

I've been on the 7am - 6.45pm diet (from 6.46pm to bedtime I lose the plot! and any ideas of sticking to the plan vanishes until 7am when I wake up)

All my good intentions for 2014 has been washed away with the rain!

I've seriously got to get myself sorted! I'm peeved with myself as I know what to do, I know I can lose weight and I know to lose the weight I've recently gained will make me feel millions times better.....yet that's no motivator for me :(

But I am going to beat this apathy! I can't let anymore weight creep on!

My plan is

1) Try to get as much weight off as possible by the end of May (so hopefully a pound a week)

2) I'm changing my weigh in day to Friday morning so I have my full weeklies ready for my danger days

3) I'm planning to follow Simply Filling. I've got no motivation to count at the moment but I want to lose weight so need to do something

4) Follow Paul McKenna 4 golden rules to help support my normal eating

I've planned my meals for the week so know what I'm doing. Now to follow it x

Feel a bit like that myself at the moment, need to bop that in the head ASAP! I really really want to lose this weight so what the heck am I playing at?!! Planning on doing f&h today myself just to eat a bit better..plus I've no weeklies left til thurs :/

Feel a bit like that myself at the moment, need to bop that in the head ASAP! I really really want to lose this weight so what the heck am I playing at?!! Planning on doing f&h today myself just to eat a bit better..plus I've no weeklies left til thurs :/

I know that feeling of no weeklies! I think sometimes my problem I have all my weeklies too early in the week and then feel 'deprived' even though I still have my dailys.

For me I'm hoping doing the F&H with 7 weeklies per day. I want to come off the merry go round of having over indulging days (nearly all my weeklies) then just dailys which feel like I'm being deprived.

Hope you have a good day and week x

I know that feeling of no weeklies! I think sometimes my problem I have all my weeklies too early in the week and then feel 'deprived' even though I still have my dailys.

For me I'm hoping doing the F&H with 7 weeklies per day. I want to come off the merry go round of having over indulging days (nearly all my weeklies) then just dailys which feel like I'm being deprived.

Hope you have a good day and week x

For the first time ever, I WI on Wednesdays. It is perfect for me. It is keeping me on track midweek and then I have a little splurge at the weekends and still have the rest of the week to pull it back.

I think it has hard to get back on track since Chrimstmas and I'm sure the weather, the cold and the dark nights aren't helping.

If you are struggling to keep on track, don't forget you have your activity points to consider.

I'm adding doing the Insanity Exercise Programme! I have done it once previously got to week 6 but had to give up because my knees ached.

Ive just done my fitness test, I was going to day two as well but as I'm going to be using my HRM to calculate my calories so want to start with my resting heart rate for each routine.

I will take a picture tomorrow so I can do the before and after. I also do Zumba so the plan will take a little longer because I'm not going to do Insanity and zumba on the same day (I did that previously and found it really tough)

My fitness test results were

Swish Kicks 70 (35 each leg)
Power Jacks 38
Power Knees 70 (35 each leg)
Power Jump 17
Globe Jumps 7
Suicide Jumps 7
Push-up Jacks 6
Lower plank oblique 30 (15 each leg)

I'm scared and excited about starting the programme again

Oh cheeky I could have written your post. I am a complete and utter disaster. I am actually beginning to wonder if I have a problem. I have been bingeing something terrible the last few wks to the point where I'm so full I feel ill. I'm fed up and feeling so down about it all. Like you, I know what to do and I know it'll work but I just keep sabotaging myself. My mood is so bad lately and I'm so narky :( Cant face the weighing scales because I have probably put on 10-14lbs

Oh cheeky I could have written your post. I am a complete and utter disaster. I am actually beginning to wonder if I have a problem. I have been bingeing something terrible the last few wks to the point where I'm so full I feel ill. I'm fed up and feeling so down about it all. Like you, I know what to do and I know it'll work but I just keep sabotaging myself. My mood is so bad lately and I'm so narky :( Cant face the weighing scales because I have probably put on 10-14lbs

Aww lovely...sounds like us chicks are in the same pen! I'm coming from the same place but you and me girl can beat this! We're both golden girls and successful ones!

This is just a hurdle that's been tough to conquer.

Today didn't end up good with eating but I'm not beating myself up as that starts on the wrong path!

Come on lisalu we can do this! Tomorrow is a new and the start of the week. I'm now a Thursday weigh in so we can catch up with our weighs.

I'm disgusted with my weight which is now 11st 3.5lbs (ouch) but i now want it to go down x

Ok, let's do this.... I'll weigh myself in the morning because today I have eaten way too much food and I'd probably weigh 3 stone heavier if I weigh now, lol. I'll come on here in the morning and record my weight & will weigh again thu then and take it from there... I am well prepared for tomorrow anyway... I have a veggie juice made for the morning and a fruit salad. Have homemade soup and salad made for lunch. Not sure about dinner yet. Keeping sugar intake low and water intake high. At the mo that's what I'm gonna focus on. Have Bootcamp tomorrow night. Feeling positive already just talking about it. BRING IT ON. I may have put on some weight already but I CAN and WILL get rid of it. WE will! I refuse to go back to square one and let myself gain all the weight I lost and undo my hard hard work x

Back