Cheeky P's Yummy Scrummy Food Diary

Now there is determination! We can do this!

Jez do I ache from doing Day 1 of Insanity. My back is the worse but I think that's the muscles!

Today food wise I'm having

Breakfast - Porridge with 180ml Semi Skimmed Milk and banana

Lunch - Brown Sandwich Thin with Philly, sliced tomato followed by Greek Yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - Baked Cod with mini jacket Potatoes, and lots of vegetables

Snacks - 1 x Pear
1 Toasted Tea Cake (for after Insanity)

As I'm doing Insanity I'm not expecting to lose masses of weight but I know from experience that I will lose inches.
Tonight I'll take my measurements and start photo! Eeek x

Cheeky your food sounds great. I have insanity downloaded but have yet to get a chance to actually do it. Weighed myself this morning, 11 stone 11lbs. Shameful... I'm so disgusted by myself. Anyway, self hatred is gonna get me nowhere. Today has been a good day so far!

Breakfast: juice made with spinach, celery, cucumber, avocado, apple, pineapple & lime juice. It was really nice

Tea break: bowl of fruit with yogurt

Salad: bowl of bns soup
Ham and boiled egg salad
Cup of tea with 1 sugar (this will be my only cup of tea)

Dinner: not sure yet!

Right.... Onwards and downwards

Aww don't fret re your weight! It's soon going to disappear!

My dinner is going to be different as I'm aching all over and i just want to sit down lol

I've also changed to counting today as i was ravenous so ended up in the biscuit barrel!

My day has been

Breakfast - Porridge (3) Milk (2) Banana (0)

Lunch - Sandwich thin (3) Philly Light (2) Tomato and Lettuce (0)

Dinner - Tesco Pasta and Mozzarella prepacked dinner (11)

Snacks - Grapes
4 x Custard cream (7)
80ml milk for Tea and total 1tsp sugar

I've drank 2ltrs of water so

Last edited:
Well I wouldn't bother with the Tesco Healthy Living Tomato & mozzarella pastas!

All i could taste was a thick tomato sauce mixed with cheese (tasted like the tin spaghetti sauce). I ended up adding half a plate of lettuce just to add some vegetables. Filled me up but generally yuk!

I'm dreading Day 2 of Insanity! My stomach muscles, lower back muscles, inner thigh and arms ache! Just got to grit my teeth tonight. I'm planning to do it once my girls are in bed so about 7ish. I'll report in on whether I'm still alive lol x

Subscribing

Ouch ouch ouch!

Day 2 of Insanity done! My muscles are burning but it does feel good to feel them being worked!

I had my Heart Rate Monitor on and I've burnt 300 calories for 40mins! My average HR was 130 and the Maximum was 155.

I've also 9862 steps which earnt me 2 AP

Feeling pooped

Oh fair play to u cheeky. Well done! I'm sitting here with my gear on ready to go :) For dinner I ended up having a ham and cheese toastie with a cuppa. Not the healthiest choice but filled the gap and didn't want anything too filling before Bootcamp. Still have 6pp left. Might have a hot choc later and then save the rest. You're so lucky to have your exercise over with. It has stopped raining now here so that's something I guess! X

Good luck for tonight! You're brill for going out in the winter weather! I couldn't face having to do exercise outside!

I've worked out that I've burnt 7 AP through doing Insanity so ive had a Muller rice yogurt (5) as the programme says you should eat your burnt exercise cals.

Now ready to flop on the sofa xx

Attachments

• 20140224_204620.jpg
    20140224_204620.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20140224_204607.jpg
    20140224_204607.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20140224_204557.jpg
    20140224_204557.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 50
Looking good already cheeky ;-) will be interesting to see the after pics! Well I'm out of the shower and feeling good after Bootcamp. Lots of sprinting tonight. Feel great though. Love how exercise makes me feel. If only I could bottle that feeling!

Looking good already cheeky ;-) will be interesting to see the after pics! Well I'm out of the shower and feeling good after Bootcamp. Lots of sprinting tonight. Feel great though. Love how exercise makes me feel. If only I could bottle that feeling!

I know what you mean!

Well we're good girls today! Yay us!

I did have a few extra biscuits as I felt hungry. I'm still within my points but eaten all my activity points. First day back on track!

Morning, well I definitely ache today! So I know insanity is working!

Food today is going to be

Breakfast - Porridge with 180ml Semi Skimmed Milk and Blueberries

Lunch - Sandwich thin with Philly and Tomato

Dinner - Shepherds Pie

Snacks - Greek Yogurt and blueberries

That's it so far.

Hope you all have a good day

Hey all

Today is another good day

Breakfast - Porridge with 180ml Semi Skimmed and blueberries

Lunch - 2 x Sandwich thin with Philly, tomato and Lettuce

Dinner - Spicy chicken tenders, boiled potatoes, lots of vegetables

Snacks - 3 x shortbread biscuit
Muller Corner yogurt

Drinks - 4 x Cups of tea
1.5ltrs of Water

Activity -

Yay Day 3 of Insanity! Whoo hoo and I've burnt 308 cals for 40mins so burnt about 7 AP

Walking was roughly 11160 steps with 3AP

Im shattered!

Back