Cheeky ss+ week..

shrinkin'violet

Silver Member
Think its a good idea or a bad idea? I'm on step 4 and the weight loss is slowing right down. No huge problem but I wondered if a cheeky ss+ week would be ok to do? Would I need to restart the maintenance steps our could I just pop back onto step 4?

Any CDCS or anyone out there with the answer? See although I'm 1lb off target, I think ill be lowering my target anyway (wanted to hit it first) so still have a bit to lose. The new target will be 10.10 so 9 lbs lower than previous target x

Any advice appreciated x

Hey violet. I was thinking of doing this also after my 2 weeks following 1500 cal and gaining 3lbs now, weekend away starts this afternoon and I know there will be lots of booze and food around. Dreading my weigh in on Wednesday and want to get back down to 10.12 before I start maintenance again. Glad you asked this question as I'll be interested in the responses. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would say one week SS+ would be fine and then work up the steps one a week. I am dropping to full SS tomorrow for just 6 days then moving up again and I only have 12lb to go and my weight loss has stalled. I think most people approaching goal still have a look and think well would another few lb off hurt.

Ha ha - after my rubbish week last week and the 4lbs gain I asked my cdc if I could go back to SS this week and she agreed that it would be a good idea to kick start the losses again. Then she told me to work back through the steps and do at least 1 week on each step.

I have to say that the 4lbs are off already and another 1 too:)

So I feel better about it all now!

Hey girlies- after much deliberation I've decided to stick wherei
I am and try and get through to the end of cwp and if I wasn't to lose more do it on a different plan. Cwp is the most awesomest diet ever, but I do feel like I don't want to go backwards with it, and im feeling less and less reliant on the products so while I'm feeling this I don't wasn't to go back and eff it all up if you get me? So I'll keep plodding on. Good luck y'all and thanks for your advice xxxxxxx

The Food Revolution - AHS 2011 - YouTube

When I'm goal weight on CD I plan to follow this Doctor's excellent advice. The clip is a bit long, but worth a watch.
My son lives in Sweden, and trust me I have never seen a fat Swede, they all look gorgeous and healthy :family2:

Back