Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cheeky ss+ week..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shrinkin'violet, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Think its a good idea or a bad idea? I'm on step 4 and the weight loss is slowing right down. No huge problem but I wondered if a cheeky ss+ week would be ok to do? Would I need to restart the maintenance steps our could I just pop back onto step 4?

Any CDCS or anyone out there with the answer? See although I'm 1lb off target, I think ill be lowering my target anyway (wanted to hit it first) so still have a bit to lose. The new target will be 10.10 so 9 lbs lower than previous target x

Any advice appreciated x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NatsNotFat

NatsNotFat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(34.48%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hey violet. I was thinking of doing this also after my 2 weeks following 1500 cal and gaining 3lbs now, weekend away starts this afternoon and I know there will be lots of booze and food around. Dreading my weigh in on Wednesday and want to get back down to 10.12 before I start maintenance again. Glad you asked this question as I'll be interested in the responses. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I would say one week SS+ would be fine and then work up the steps one a week. I am dropping to full SS tomorrow for just 6 days then moving up again and I only have 12lb to go and my weight loss has stalled. I think most people approaching goal still have a look and think well would another few lb off hurt.

5. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ha ha - after my rubbish week last week and the 4lbs gain I asked my cdc if I could go back to SS this week and she agreed that it would be a good idea to kick start the losses again. Then she told me to work back through the steps and do at least 1 week on each step.

I have to say that the 4lbs are off already and another 1 too:)

So I feel better about it all now!

6. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hey girlies- after much deliberation I've decided to stick wherei
    I am and try and get through to the end of cwp and if I wasn't to lose more do it on a different plan. Cwp is the most awesomest diet ever, but I do feel like I don't want to go backwards with it, and im feeling less and less reliant on the products so while I'm feeling this I don't wasn't to go back and eff it all up if you get me? So I'll keep plodding on. Good luck y'all and thanks for your advice xxxxxxx

7. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    The Food Revolution - AHS 2011 - YouTube

When I'm goal weight on CD I plan to follow this Doctor's excellent advice. The clip is a bit long, but worth a watch.
    My son lives in Sweden, and trust me I have never seen a fat Swede, they all look gorgeous and healthy :family2:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.