Cheeky Weigh In - Amazed at results!!!

RoseyRoo1983

Good morning!

Well arent I a happy bunny today......had a cheeky weigh in this morning (just to see if anything was happening!) and I have lost 4lbs since I was weighed on Friday. I am only just on Day 3 of Lipotrim as I didnt start until Sunday but what a great incentive to keep going!

4lbs is a loss I would be happy after the whole week let alone 2 days on it!

This is the first indication to me that this really does work!! (I am sure it is mostly water - but hey, its not a gain!!)

Full speed ahead! :p

Good morning!

Well arent I a happy bunny today......had a cheeky weigh in this morning (just to see if anything was happening!) and I have lost 4lbs since I was weighed on Friday. I am only just on Day 3 of Lipotrim as I didnt start until Sunday but what a great incentive to keep going!

This is the first indication to me that this really does work!! (I am sure it is mostly water - but hey, its not a gain!!)

Most of these LT long timers will tell you not to weigh yourself at all as your weigh can fluctuate and it might make you think you have gained but i personally weigh myself every day... bad i know but it motivates me to carry on!! I am in week we and have weighed myself this morning, weigh in 3 on thurs and im down 5lbs this week:)

Good luck... and just do what ever you need to do to get through:)

Hi Roseyroo,
It's nice to see the scales going down isn't it, enjoy the loss, it's a motivator to keep going.
Doirin

Wow this diet really rocks doesn't it!!! Good luck with your actual WI results on friday!!! Caz xx

Good morning!

That's great Rosey - 4lbs down - brilliant - water water and more water haha keep drinking x :)

Thats brilliant! This is my second time round I only done i for about 8 days before but I am now determined to do it this time for me and my wedding! I remember weighing myself everyday 2! It spured me on to carry on that day! Keep us updated on your progress!
kelly x

Hiya,

Well done on your loss

But honestly do not make it a regular thing, eventually your losses will slow down and at different points in the week your weight will be up rather than down and its a very dangerous game!

Been on this forum for a good while and every so often you see a thread with the title "gained" and a few days later that person stops posting!

And also your home scales may weigh differently to the ones in the chemist.. So you could think you have lost more than what the chemists scales says you have lost.

Wait for a weekly weigh in, a bigger loss is much more motivational than seeing what you lose each day

Welcome to Lipotrim and the forum xx

at least you know this is working for you. let us know how you get on in your first weigh in

Back