Cheeky & Wicca's road to the Zoo

Wicca303

Me and cheekychinchilla are gong to Chester Zoo in March (23rd ish). This is our diary for motivation and encouragement between now and then.

I'd like to lose 2 stones by the time we go I'd also like to have got my silver body magic award. I will be starting with bronze and my way of getting it will be my WiiFit......for now.

Food wise I plan to do a mix of red, green and extra easy days. But at some point I really want to try the fish week that was mentioned on here a while ago.

Food:
Breakfast - oats so simple (semi skimmed milk HExA)
Blueberries & Raspberries (frozen)

Lunch - 2 Apples
2 Satsumas
Couple of handfuls of grapes
Tesco smoked salmon sushi

Dinner. - Herby rice (brown basmati cooked with thyme, bay, pinch of paprika, and lemon juice)
Tesco Moreish Masala Dahl (8.5 syns)

Snacks. - Crispy new potato wedges
Fat free yogurt

Exercise:

Walked into town (30 minutes)

Bit late to the party aren't I?! :eek:

I would also like to lose 2st by the time we go, but my weightloss is a bit slow and I'll only disappoint myself setting a goal like that :eek: So I am just gonna try my best and see what happens :D

Very happy to have this here so I can support my wonderful friend as much as I can :D

Good luck girls! I went to Chester Zoo in August, it was a great day! The Bat cave was brilliant, really spooky and smelly lol! xx

Bit late to the party aren't I?! :eek:

I would also like to lose 2st by the time we go, but my weightloss is a bit slow and I'll only disappoint myself setting a goal like that :eek: So I am just gonna try my best and see what happens :D

Very happy to have this here so I can support my wonderful friend as much as I can :D

Aw, mate. HUGS. We're going to do great.

Good luck girls! I went to Chester Zoo in August, it was a great day! The Bat cave was
brilliant, really spooky and smelly lol! xx

Thanks rumble tummy. I haven't been to the zoo for a few years so am really looking forward to it.

Food:

Breakfast - 1 Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HExB)
Apple

Lunch. - bowl of super free soup
2 Ryvita Sesame (1/2 HExB)

Dinner. - Rice
Tin of asda chilli con carne (1 syn)
Melon & Grapes

Exercise:

Walked around aerator an hour pushing a trolley (that counts right???)

The bat house is probably my favourite bit of the zoo now!! :D

Not a great day today, but not horrifically bad either. Not feeling well at all though and having a few Lemsip type things as well as Strepsils.

Of course that exercise counts!! ;)

Well today was a good day till I decided to polish off the open biscuits..... :whistle:

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, half tin of beans, 'fried' egg, WW wholemeal toast (HexB1), and a mini Rosti (2/3 I think) And 1tbsp of brown sauce (1)

A shed load of biscuits....

Tea: Packet rice, 2 Morrison's veggie burgers (1), refried beans, salad, sweetcorn, peppers, and tomato's. Tbsp of extra light mayo and drizzle of low cal salad dressing (1) HexA2 low fat cheese.

Drinks: Coffee (milk half HexA1) Diet ginger ale.

No point putting syns coz of biccies, but I'm getting there :) It's a good start!! Will definitely be totally on the wagon by Monday!!

ETA: Had more naughty things :eek: But the good news is there are no more mince pies in the house!!

Last edited:
Lunch: Wholemeal toast (HexB1), 2 Quorn sausages, kids tin of spaghetti, potato waffle (2.5), and 1tbsp of brown sauce (1)

Tea: Veggie kiev (4), chicken and mushroom Pasta N Sauce, microwave veggie bag, extra sweetcorn, and HexA1 low fat cheese.

Naughty stuff: Roses and shortbread (almost gone now!!!)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA2) Diet Coke. Squash.

Exercise: Work! And walking around Morrison's, home, and to and from bus stops.

Cannot wait for the rubbish to be gone so I can concentrate fully on being 100% I think once this weekend is done it'll be better too coz I know I will be eating out at least once!

Feeling ill.

Food:

Banana, Alpen light, melon, toasted cinnamon raisin wholemeal English muffin.

Exercise trudged to and from the bus stop for work.

Better day today.

Food:

4 Sesame Ryvita (HExB)
5 Laughing Cow light (HExA)
2 Celery sticks
1/4 cucumber
10 cherry tomatoes
10 Pickled onions
10 pickled baby beetroot

Chicken breast
2 slices bacon (fat trimmed)

1/2 packet gnocchi (3 syns)
Broccoli, green beans, carrots.

Drinks:

1.5 litres water (in NAS dilute juice)
Glass of diet coke

Hope you're feeling better soon dude. The nommy food should help ;)

My food for today:
Breakfast: Banana and apple.

Morning break: Half tub of melon, blueberries, and grapes with a Shape Zero.

Lunch: Quorn ham, half HexA1 low fat cheese, cherry tomatoes, a scraping of extra light mayo and chilli jam (1), and wholemeal bread (HexB1)
Salad, cheery tomatoes, peppers, cress, and beetroot.

Afternoon break: rest of fruit tub.

Tea: 2 Quorn southern fried burgers (5), low fat Supernoodles, wholemeal bread (HexB2), HexA2 low fat cheese. Tomato sauce, extra light mayo, and mustard (2)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Diet Coke

Naughty stuff: Shortbread and Roses.

Exercise: Work and walking.

The Roses have gone and I am not eating any more shortbread. A proper SW day tomorrow?! :eek: :p

Back