Cheeky!

There was a thread a while ago about this and people said its ok but someone got stomach ache after! so its down to you really

lol ill post ye some for ur skin ,, oh god my mind is getting weak hehehe

well ladies....another great thread!!! lol

lol philip ,,

One sailor for hire...usual rates....!:D

dare you to email lipotrim and ask hehehehe

Does ketosis affect your libido? Whenever I've put on weight I can never be arsed with it, but this thread has got me wondering, if I ever do get skinny will I be rampant :silly: OH will think he's died and gone to heaven :character00100::character00100:

LOL I love it when people ask this, and it was me who got the stomach ache afterwards! hehe

As for changing taste, I've no idea as my boyfriends doesn't taste of anything. Honest to god and hand on my heart as no one seems to believe this! lol

Apparently it doesn't affect ketosis though but does contain citric acid ;) xx

Alex uk - not sure but I do not that since starting LT I've been pretty much insatiable lmao! :rotflmao:

Girls as soon as I find a man to experiment on I will answer all the questions above

This is a bit of a late answer but I thought you should know that it is just protein.... that's why its good for the skin and why it shouldn't effect ketosis. I'm sure a question like this makes you wish you did chemistry!

Miss Brite..... how will I ever look J in the eye again (hehehe... not meant in the dodge way)!! lmao!

I dont think thats the right time for having a giggle LOL!

PMSL, well that could be it !! :eek: :eek:

Back