Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Urgh guys I think I really have gotten a little bit worse again. Didn't get up till after 2pm, but I didn't go to bed till 3am! I think I only woke up once, so probably had at least 9hrs sleep. I feel exhausted! If I hadn't of been hungry I may have just stayed in bed.
My head feels really heavy today and the pressure is building and building.
Have spent most of the afternoon watching the golf - British Open. But I have cleaned and fed the bunnies and also got Peggy and Simon out in the garden run for a couple of hours. I de-poo'd the garden too - really trying to keep on top of it!
Managed to prickle my had on some nettles coz Simon picked that corner of the run to hide in. Little git! I often have to get someone to come out and scare him towards me. Sometimes I send Dave :eek: They're in a run so he can't get them btw! And he gets on with them anyway.

I got my washing done and put out on the upstairs maiden too. It's a bit cooler here today but can't imagine it'll take long to dry.

Having a relaxed day but think I'll probably be within syns, unless I do something silly! But don't think there's anything 'silly' left to eat LOL!x
Oh dear that's not good :( Hope you're taking it easy, if you're sleeping go with it it's your body telling you you need to rest.
Naughty bunny rabbit lol x x

I'd never be out of bed if I listened to my body. One of my symptoms is severe exhaustion, yet insomnia. Trying to keep some sort of routine. Seem to be doing 12hr shifts at the moment - 10-12hrs in bed and the same awake. Hard work though :(

Woke up really anxious and jittery too. And the headache's just gotten worse and worse. Pressure seems to be in my nose a lot today - better than in my eyes I guess!

Just emailed my boss, so she'll get it tomorrow. Bit too long an update for text lol.x

I'd never be out of bed if I listened to my body. One of my symptoms is severe exhaustion, yet insomnia. Trying to keep some sort of routine. Seem to be doing 12hr shifts at the moment - 10-12hrs in bed and the same awake. Hard work though :(

Woke up really anxious and jittery too. And the headache's just gotten worse and worse. Pressure seems to be in my nose a lot today - better than in my eyes I guess!

Just emailed my boss, so she'll get it tomorrow. Bit too long an update for text lol.x

Odd double post. Can't get rid of it!

But the boy is being very sweet and has even offered to just come round to mine on Thursday with The Wire dvd's and make me something to eat. Would feel bad making him just come and sit in mine on his only day off! Will see how I feel. But judging by how 'well' this week's gone I'm not holding out much hope for feeling better. Maybe I can readjust again and just learn to cope with it getting worse again. Will see...x

Lol at the bunnys - simba is a right little sh#t ... I have to get my brush out and shew him over to me so I can grab him! He knows exactly why I do it but still has me running around after him :p animals eh, proper Laff at us humans :) ..

Hope you start to feel better soon :)

Xxx

Simon's just really scared - typical Netherland! Luckily he's not the slightest bit aggressive. Once you've got him he's fine, but he's just terrified of everything. I used to let my rabbits run free in the garden (under supervision!) when the fence was more secure and we didn't have a hole near the apple tree :p So I got really good at rugby tackling bunnies LOL!

I'm watching the apparently terrible Silent Hill sequel - Revelation. Wonder if Sean bean survives this?! :p

Might have gone over syns a little with some biscuits :eek: Still got the munchies so going for a Daino instead of more crap. Usually find them really filling, so fingers crossed.
Got a Rooibos Creme Caramel (Teapigs) too. I don't drink tea often enough! x

Well, it surprises me every time. But I have gotten even worse!
How my eyes haven't exploded is beyond me. The pressure in my head, face, and neck is unbelievable!!!!
I saw my GP today, but apart from being sympathetic there really isn't much he can do. He said to try the Naproxen and see if that helps, but it is very unlikely. He did say that a neurologist would tell me that painkillers don't work on headaches - I know, I know! But they may help with the muscle tension in my neck and shoulders. Any relief of anything would be good!
He's signed me off until the end of August. Argh!!! This is taking too bloody long. I would really, quite like to have my life back thank you very much!

But, screw all that.... I've been on plan completely today :D I also found Finding Nemo on Blu-ray for £7.50 in Asda :D My first ever Disney Blu!

Food for today: Green + 15

Lunch: 2 Weetabix, banana, 1tsp maple syrup, and Kara milk (part HexA1, HexB1, + 0.5)

Tea: 2 quorn red onion burgers (free!!!) topped with the last of my precious gherkins, fried red onion, and cheese (HexA2)
Potato and sweet potato chunks baked in paprika, garlic, and a bit of rosemary.
And a big side salad - mixed leaves, red gem lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and super low cal dressing.
Tomato sauce and extra light mayo (1.5)

Evenin' snack watching Breaking Bad: A vanilla Activia.
Chewy bar (HexB2)
And a toffee penguin (5) They still have jokes on the wrappers :D

Drinks: Pints of squash. Diet Coke. Coffee.

Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 8

Seeing the boy on Thursday and there's likely to be some sort of naughty food involved. So will try my best to be good till then and save some syns too :)

Eweweewww gherkins .. Not for me - use to always take em off me burgers when I were younger at maccies !! Haha

Well done on your diary .. Eee!

Sorry to hear your not well :( xx

*High five* to all the gherkin lovers. Ruby can bugger off .... or give us her ones ;)

Well today I was an absolute spazzasaurus! I had a very restless night, nightmares, waking up panicking, barely slept.... Got up, quick shower, force fed me a yogurt, and drove to the hospital. So yeah, my appointment is on Thursday :rolleyes: On the letter it's says the 25th, I've written the 25th on the envelope, but put it on my calendar for today :confused: So scuttled out of there, had to pay £2.50 bloody parking, and was really annoyed with myself!

I went to Sainsbury's hoping for Quorn offers and there weren't any. Just got a box of the low cal sausages and Sainsbury's own burgers. Got a few other bits I didn't get at Asda. Also got a mini bottle of sparkling Rose for Caz and a cute bottle of Tanglefoot for Tim - going to give them them and a tenner towards the shelves they gave me. I know it's not much, but hope they wont mind.

Also stopped at the garage my Sister's boyfriend and his Dad uses. My car's booked in for a service and hopefully replacing the back 2 tyres. And maybe fix the oil leak the MOT guy told me about. I gave them a bit of an idea of how much hassle I've had and the lady promised to look after me :eek: I'll feel so much better once that's sorted. Probably going to cost me a couple of hundred, but I'd rather it be done and sorted. It's one of the things that keeps giving me anxiety attacks! So sooner the better. Must remember to sort out the tax!!!

Going to try and have a relaxing afternoon. Have already hoovered and I do need to sort out the bunnies. And Mum might need a lift :rolleyes: But think I'll watch Finding Nemo. Only seen it once at the cinema and I expect it to look stunning on Blu!!

I've, as yet, not caved in to junk or rubbish even though I was SO down earlier. Looking forward to a veggie English breakfast for lunch :D
And got an M&S lasagne, jacket spud, and salad for tea.x

Just caught up on your diary! Well done on not eating rubbish! I've not been doing so great out here, mainly because there arent many healthy options in the parks and salad just wont keep me going :/

Your date sounded nice :D he is obviously very keen to see you so dont push him away when he wants to spend his day with you :D it sounds like a great day off- watching a series with someone you like :)

Cant believe things have gotten worse medically :( you poor thing! What a horrible year you are having with all this illness and stress about work because of it (and the dire car stuff!) hope your new prince can help make things a little brighter ;) x

*Jumps on Tetris* HEY :D

Oh yeah, salad won't keep me going either. Not on busy days like you must be having! You're probably walking it all off or the adrenaline is burning it off ;)

Aww I won't push him away. Well, I'm trying really hard not to! He's being very kind and is offering to do anything and everything to help me out! He offered to come see me for an hour or two before work today and tomorrow (told him not to be daft!) and now he's offered to take me to my appointment on Thursday - or in fact any appointment. He is being mega sweet, which I'm so not used to! He's also given me his online username for social networks and stuff. The only thing is, he's not on FB, which is usually my safe option. And the only thing he's on that I am is Twitter! Which I'm a bit funny about.... My profile is open/public but I don't really tend to add a lot of people I know in real life. i dunno, it's difficult to explain! Like all my friends are on there, but new people or work people I'm very very careful about. Sounds stupid, I know. Dunno what to do.
I was initially worried he'd find my profile on here, but remembered cheekychinchilla is too long for bloody twitter so I do have a diff name on there. Hmmm.....

Urgh the car stuff is pissing me off! Haven't heard from them at all since the nasty email after my MOT - from them, not me! If I had the energy or any spare stress I would start things rolling at Citizens Advice, but I really don't think I can handle it right now. All that's left is the bloody seat! Then we can all get out of each others lives forever!!!
getting the service and work done at a nice, small, reputable garage! The woman promised to "look after me" :eek:

Oh Tace I feel like such a wally! Annoyed me more that I had to pay the full 2hrs parking!!! Oh well.... Oh and I just checked my appointments for next week coz in my head i was picking my 24hr ecg up Wed, dropping it off Thurs morning, and neck ultrasound Thurs evening. Well the heart stuff was right, but the neck ultrasound is Tuesday....
I really do think my brain has been mushed! At least I sort of have an excuse right?!

Sorry if I've repeated myself at all. I really do have pretty bad memory loss/fuzziness at the moment :confused:

I put all appointments in my phone now with an alarm because I'm useless. When I worked in the bar and did shifts I always turned up at the wrong time luckily for me always early or on my days off so I didn't get in trouble. I once turned up 6 hours early ha ha ha ha x x

Tace I had the letter, the date and time is written on every letter, but I'd put this one on my calendar for today! All the others are right, I've checked. And my calendar is like The Word of God LOL!

Just taxed my car. Each thing I do is helping ease the anxiety a bit. Hope the service and stuff next week goes well and they don't find all sorts of sh*t wrong with it. It drives REALLY well now and is really economical. Think it cost me about £6 for the round trip to Chester Zoo last week!!! So hopefully all is well and it just needs a bit of a health check and a pamper :) That's what a service is right? Like a spa treatment for cars?! ;)

It's pretty good, I have to say. I put aside £60 a month (the price my bus pass was!) and very, very rarely go over it. But I only really do short runs and when I am in work it really is only to work and the shops and stuff.

Food for Tuesday: green + 15

Breakfast: An Activia - couldn't make myself eat anything else!

Lunch: 2 Linda M sausages, half a tin of beans, cheesy scrambled eggs, wholemeal toast, and tomato sauce (half HexA1, HexB1, + 1)

Tea: M&S roasted veg lasagne (3)
Jacket spud with grated cheese + a Laughing Cow Extra Light (HexA2)
Mixed salad leaves, red gem lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, and super low dressing.

Evenin' snack: A Chewy Delight (HexB2)
6 Daim Mikado (3)

Drinks: a LOT of squash. Diet Coke. Coffee.

Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 16

Back